Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 62

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Man I've no idea why this is so difficult, the fix is really easy, all GREE need to do is issue the game 4.4 version of the game without any of the DRM crap and the guys will be up and running. Applying the fix works it's proven, just it will only let the owner of the iTunes account it was downlaoded with to use it.

If you're out of the game for weeks you might as well just give up, lets face it how many factions will let you camp for weeks and you know GREE will never compensate you accordingly. How are you going to get back the 1 billion 1/2 billion of stats you will have lost, or even the 20 billion on cash you haven't collected.

It's even worse for me, I'm the FL of an active faction, can't boot anyone can't promote, we're in Limbo....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It appears Gree walked into the room, dropped a festering pile of manure on the floor and walked back out.

They will be back in two weeks to see how much the flies have eaten. Hoping all the while that the whole pile will be gone when they return and that Gree will not have to clean up the mess they created.

Anybody pulling up a chair to eat or should we all just walk away?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've no idea what is so difficult, GREE can simply issue 4.4 to the guys that are affected minus the crappy apple DRM, it's that simple. It's the incompetence that beggers belief, if only it was as simple as just deleting the game and using the money I've spent on Gold for something more useful like hey buying that XBox One. Sadly for me I'm the FL of a middle ranked faction that has a top crew in it, simply leaving would leave then right in the ****...

But if this problem keeps on for a couple of weeks, do we really believe that GREE will compensate us for the mission 1/2 billion in stats the missing units and the 10 - 20 billion in cash we would have collected?

The irony is the only people that have benefited from this problem are the guys that haven't been affected by this. So a double kick in the teeth, the guys who have no problems get a stat boost so we're doubly screwed.........

Post Count
    To get into MW on an iOS device that won't let you in. (TRY THIS, it worked for me)

1. Check your memory
    You need at least 1 gig available

2, delete pics or whatever to free up memory
    3. Start MW, it goes through some kind of installation thing, not sure what, but when it got to 100% completed it kicked me out.
    4. I tried again and I was in.

Yes it took a long time to get in like maybe 2 min's but I did get in and have gotten in the last 24 hrs every time. (I had not been able to get in before for around 36 hours and had tried maybe 100+ times.) this is on my iPOD touch 4th gen with 8 gig

On my iPAD 4th gen with 64 gig I have been able to get in period, but it is also taking about 2 min's to load the game.

It looks like the whole issue is a memory problem. The game has become a HOG!

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Utisz; 11-15-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    Utisz

"Θάνατος Πριν Την Ατίμωση"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The only way I have been able to get in, all be it a lot longer, is to make sure I "force close" MW before trying to open it.

I notice that it is slower on my iPad mini than my iPad Air. My mini has a slow processor, but about the same amount of free space, so I believe older devices with slower CPU will take longer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Utisz View Post
    To get into MW on an iOS device that won't let you in. (TRY THIS, it worked for me)

1. Check your memory
    You need at least 1 gig available

2, delete pics or whatever to free up memory
    3. Start MW, it goes through some kind of installation thing, not sure what, but when it got to 100% completed it kicked me out.
    4. I tried again and I was in.

Yes it took a long time to get in like maybe 2 min's but I did get in and have gotten in the last 24 hrs every time. (I had not been able to get in before for around 36 hours and had tried maybe 100+ times.) this is on my iPOD touch 4th gen with 8 gig

On my iPAD 4th gen with 64 gig I have been able to get in period, but it is also taking about 2 min's to load the game.

It looks like the whole issue is a memory problem. The game has become a HOG!

Good Luck!
    This is working for my Faction mates too, many have been locked out of game for days now they are back in
    So it seems to be a temporary fix at least
    Utisz

"Θάνατος Πριν Την Ατίμωση"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have 50 Gb of free space.. I totally wiped my iPad it if I install new game it works but I lose my account not much use for that as current wait for getting an account transfer is over 1 month... It's not free space, it's some sort of relationship between the account and the new version.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you all exept gree for your suggestions thought I was close when installed old version but wouldn't load due to update pop up. Gree for the last time please fix this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fluffy if that old version belongs to someone else then if you know them you can still do it, you need their apple id and password. Can't see a stranger giving you that though

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree sucks, they can't program and they don't know how to do jack s.hit... I'm so glad I miraciously quit the game right before this happened, but I feel bad for old team mates and the community they have to try and play through this while gree is still trying to figure out how to fix this broken game that's been broke since brazil since they never fixed my issue of not being able to see opponents base decorations on IOS platforms.... Yes even after retirement I'm still pissed gree you guys suck, and I can't reiterate that enough, but fix the damn game for crying out loud and stop trying to implement new s.hit! Like seriously stop following Americas model, get your own s.hit together before trying to fix everything elsee

Lurker
    Post Count

GREE should know better...

Okay, my very first post after years of playing MW and lurking here.
    Coincidence with the current SNAFU: GREE gave a presentation on Nov 3 at the Game Developers Conference:
    http://schedule.gdcnext.com/session/...-players-happy
    Help! How Do I Keep My Players Happy?!
    Chris Tabasa | Director of Consumer Operations and Quality Assurance, GREE International
    This talk will explore the world of customer service in mobile gaming and how to keep players engaged and excited over a long period of time.
    Ouch! and what a way to end the player appreciation month
    PS I couldn't connect to the app for 9 days and just restored mw 4.4... yay!

Banned
    Post Count
    It's pure genius if you think about it. Give a seminar and if everyone there follows what you say, they will be out of business in no time. What better way to survive than to destroy the competition from within.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have the old version (bug free) on my phone, but new version on iPad air.....transfer the game over and it's glitchy as hell. Maps and the game take an age to load, and I have to close the app every time I complete a level of ltq to get the reward and move on.....just re-release the old version and sort out the problems!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    I have the old version (bug free) on my phone, but new version on iPad air.....transfer the game over and it's glitchy as hell. Maps and the game take an age to load, and I have to close the app every time I complete a level of ltq to get the reward and move on.....just re-release the old version and sort out the problems!
    Nothing better than a massive live beta test apparently to sort out the kinks...

Lurker
    Post Count

IOS updates

4.5.1 came and spoiled the Panama WD then 4.5.2 came out on Tuesday and now the game doesn't work at all for my main account (L293). Maybe its cos I had too many units or boosts? My micro (L33) works with it on ipad but its unused(it still got the "compensation package") so I've had to retire from the game. My wife & bank manager are happy though so thats good.