Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1295

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Post Count
    CC is a half star higher lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    Modern war has a 2 star rating in the iTunes Store. If this dosnt get their attention I don't know what will...
    You can vote in the App Store 2 times. Tap on how many stars for the current version and one for all versions.

If you have time, write a review.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Apple payback

I too have visited the Apple app store, wrote a bad review, then requested my money back for my last gold purchase. Goodbye Gree. It was fun for awhile but now can't open the game anymore on my iPad1. Sorry but will not even look at your other games because I fear they will all end up the same way. BTW your beta testing is terrible.

Worse part about all of this is that I am the leader of a rising faction...Sealords. Have already reached out to a few teammates to have them request Gree to change leadership position to an account that still works. Good luck with that. I guess now I have my life back. I was pretty addicted and like a heroin addict I spent lots of money on Gold each WD cycle to get my fix.

So sad. You should fire all your programmers.. LOL you probably won't be able to pay them anyway since I see many others are doing the same thing. ABANDON SHIP!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is anybody there?
    Does any body care?
    Does anybody see what I see?

Banned
    Post Count
    It's all seen.
    It's all heard.
    It's all ignored.
    It's all Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anybody know if version 4.2.3 will work?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JPetermon View Post
    Anybody know if version 4.2.3 will work?
    It should. Certainly worth a try.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    It should. Certainly worth a try.
    At this point, that's certainly true.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    To each his own but I'm done trying I got my apple refund this morning and wrote a nice review. Gree have you looked at your great one star reviews. Pretty sad showing and worst part is they are all pretty true who would want to deal with gree to have fun there are surely many games out there which have a better programming and support team

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeydel46 View Post
    To each his own but I'm done trying I got my apple refund this morning and wrote a nice review. Gree have you looked at your great one star reviews. Pretty sad showing and worst part is they are all pretty true who would want to deal with gree to have fun there are surely many games out there which have a better programming and support team
    Agreed, however there is a method to the madness.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Link View Post
    Is anybody there?
    Does any body care?
    Does anybody see what I see?
    I see fireworks
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Interesting, trivia in a way... I've read a few other reviews I. The iPad charts after seeing the comments above. It's seems that it's not only GREE who are having this issue... Looks as if the gaming industry itself is struggling with performance and load issues with the basic client/server design of these apps. Not to use that as an excuse of course.

Recent experience with an iPad 3 suggests that part of the issue is the amount of communication going between server and client during game load. If I leave the screen and it locks at times when unlocking the iPad performance itself is poor. That means something is using a whole lot of memory on device....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any update on updating the next update?

Post Count
    Tadaaah or an other Mod. From these Forum is it possible to get any new intel about the mess up or Fix or whatever gree does to make us all able to play the game ? Or is this thread now the same as any ticket and we step all in Darkness until MW5.0 is available ? Sorry but its really Bad to still keep quite and post nothing !!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TCW Faction View Post
    Tadaaah or an other Mod. From these Forum is it possible to get any new intel about the mess up or Fix or whatever gree does to make us all able to play the game ? Or is this thread now the same as any ticket and we step all in Darkness until MW5.0 is available ? Sorry but its really Bad to still keep quite and post nothing !!!
    It is now more than obvious that nobody at Gree cares. To them we are the north end of a southbound horse and will be treated accordingly.

This treatment of their customers is beneath contempt.