Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 53

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Exclamation Please, Gree, leave no player behind! You need them all...

Frankly, my opinion means nothing, except to me.
    That said, I'm going to post it, and I hope everyone thinks about his or her next steps.
    The number of crashes may indeed be reported and captured by Gree.
    There is no way that Gree can know who doesn't attempt to log in, or who hasn't attempted to log in since this unfortunate series of events has appeared.
    I have a number of accounts that I operate.
    I wish to protect my privacy, as Gree apparently wants to protect theirs.
    I can reveal, however, that after this fiasco began, I have used about 40% of those accounts.
    There is no way anyone (except me) could know the numbers involved.
    They aren't massive, but even if it involved two out of five accounts (it doesn't), three would be left behind.

I say to Gree, no player should be left behind.
    Many players have grown disenchanted and have gone silent.
    I know many that are sitting this event out quietly, waiting patiently for a resolution.
    That's nothing new in life, as most people aren't vocal about issues that impact them.

If Gree gets things sorted, it won't matter to me.
    It will matter to many if they don't.
    I don't know why, but many players like this darn game.

Its for their sakes that I hope Gree can get things sorted.
    To me, its just a game.
    To most, its become their "great white whale".
    Gree, think about those thousands of Captain Ahabs out there, they need this.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 11-12-2014 at 05:50 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The team will continue to work on updates until all players are back in the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's just sick that Gree has a working version of this game at their disposal and will not release it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still can't log in. I'd prefer at least getting in once in a while and getting booted or lagging versus not logging in at all.....just saying

Lurker
    Post Count

Current MW Crash Status Update

Tadaah, well I see you have a lot of experience being here since May. But, a little incite since your new, these fixes thus far that you have sent down have caused our games to crash even more. Now I can't even get onto my game. Throughout the WD I put up with it just blacking out after a couple hits, and after using gold only getting 1-2 hits from themed packs I purchased. So am I impressed. Absolutely NO. YOUR COMPANY HAS BECOME SO FREAKIN GREEDY THAT YOU CANT KEEP UP WITH THE SOFTWARE CHANGES!!! You. Keep adding games running every day months on end without breaks and its wearing on people. This used to be fun but the company has made it a nightmare and now we are posting on social media so you can see what we dealt with during the WD. Being in the top faction it also pisses me off for the money we do put into the game. It's not that that is the problem, but, I don't like being taken advantage of by Gree or. Screwed with by losing gold for no reason. Now we're losing even more by not being able to complete what we needed individually in the WD, but also the faction and individual LTQ's again 7 days a week.you keep jacking up the requirements to finish these events which a lot of teams cannot do because of amount of energy it takes, for trinket prizes. This game used to be fun, but YOU have made it impossible to want to keep playing. An just so you know your quick fix did not HELP just made it WORSE. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY MAKE SURE THEY WELL WORK BEFORE SENDING THEM OUT! The
    Last edited by USMC1976; 11-12-2014 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Only Sup Wins Devildog

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    This sucks hard!
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My game still crashes when the music starts playing during startup. The only way I'm able to get into the game is to delete the game and restart it multiple times and it eventually gets in, but it's certainly a pain. Hopefully something that works for everyone will be out soon.

Post Count
    Don't know if this will help anyone but I haven't seen this offered as a solution:

http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-re-...n-iphone-ipad/

The version that works fine is 4.4

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    Don't know if this will help anyone but I haven't seen this offered as a solution:

http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-re-...n-iphone-ipad/

The version that works fine is 4.4
    That has been reported to work to some extent. What's new here (to me anyway) is the part about getting it from someone else. If you can email it to a faction mate, it may just work.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    That has been reported to work to some extent. What's new here (to me anyway) is the part about getting it from someone else. If you can email it to a faction mate, it may just work.
    Use dropbox or another file sharing site. File is 76MB
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why can't Gree just repost version 4.4 on iTunes? Then trundle out 4.5 when some of the bugs are out? Say in 4-5 years?
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You're right, you don't have numbers to back that up.

Apple doesn't let us revert.
    It is true Apple will not let you revert to a previous version, however most programs and
    especially programs released in Appstores (Apple/Google/Amazon/etal) have source control.
    It is easy to go back to a previous version by simplying updating & bumping the version number
    so you can re-release MW 4.4 as MW 4.9 or whatever higher number you need which will get
    players back to their previous playable state & does not run afoul of Apple rules.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will this fix log in time? It literally takes me 5 minutes to log into the game.

Add to the list. I've been trying to upgrade new Warehouse bldg for 5 hours. Please extend build time. Get "server not available....even though I am in the game. Happens on all 3 devices even though one of them doesn't have the latest bad fix. I still experience no gold credit for offers especially videos and browsing advertisers ads. Slow to start. People missing on maps, just have to rely on green arrow. Stick locks up on occasion. Takes more than one try to get in.
    Just a little recap:

-The original update locked a greater percentage out of the game.
    -The 4.5.1 fix allowed some of these players back in, not many but some.
    -The 4.5.2 update allowed more of these in.
    -The server fixed allowed more in.

Each fix has addressed one or more problems people were facing. Turns out there was more than one fix that needed to be implemented. More people are in the game now than with the original update. The last of these has been identified and a fix is in development. We'll update more on that as soon as we can.

The team will continue to work on updates until all players are back in the game.
    Glad your working on getting everyone on again, but even the ones that can get on will you fix those issues. It doesn't work right even when you are on.