Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 46

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Post Count
    Reinstall the app and it works now but still no units ,refills,packs shown in inventory. Stats on profile not right( on attacks are the right stats shown) and tempboost not shown, app crashes when i try to open a map for FLTQ etc ...

IPHONE 3GS
    IOS 6.1.6
    Highspeed 3G connection

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess I'm lucky. I had to transfer one of my accounts to a new iPad and it is working ok, has some graphical errors and inventory is not showing correct but stats are correct and I am not getting any crashing.
    iPad Air 2, MW 4.5.2, app size 80.4MB data size 163

I have an iPhone 5s that I still haven't upgraded, not feeling that brave.

Post Count
    Still can't get on and if it lasts much longer I will probably finally say good bye to MW. I guess I can thank gree for pushing me to that point

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Could it be gree just got hacked?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 786TRYX View Post
    Could it be gree just got hacked?
    As much as this app gets hacked, nope.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Ok, so are the devs looking into differences between IOS 8 and the older versions of IOS that many players are using? Specifically, did they happen to add features used in Sprite Kit or Metal two features not in previous versions of IOS.

Also is it possible that they added some scaling feature to accomodate the bigger iPhone 6 screen which is not working? Reason I ask this is that 4.5.2 is still blowing up on our developer iPhone 6, IOS 8.1, MW 4.5.2.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I'm not an expert but clearing all redundant NPCs and removing all units that don't add to your stats might help.
    This being a logical action means it can only be tried after everything else has failed. Say in a couple of months.
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Game Center, Game Center, Game Center

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Has to be the root cause. It's causing some lag issues on CC from the latest update.

Lurker
    Post Count
    after one week without MW I finally could login again! it seemed everything worked fine..! I finally could help my faction with fltq..that was untill I closed mw and wanted to open again, I can't login anymore..is it because they are trying to fix it again?

Banned
    Post Count
    My guess is Merriam-Webster changed the definition of fix, but didn't bother to tell us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Come on Gree! What the, uumm, heck is wrong with you? Got an email to a ticket saying it would be fixed in a few hours. That was over 11 hours ago. Have you not learned don't make promises you can't keep? And where's the 30 energy promised so the members on our team that can work on the FLTQ can continue to make progress. Are you going to screw that up too? Or just plain reneg? Sorry for that presumption. But it's hard to trust when so many indicators suggest not to.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So based on the lack of contact from Gree other then we are working on it, I am starting to think this might be a deliberate act on Gree's part to disrupt the game for us to walk away. I have never seen anything remotely close to this type of catastrophic fail in any game I have ever played. Has anyone seen the Gree stock plummeting lately, might be a way to avoid majar legal action from the players that have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on this game if they were to just close it down. Hmmm. ( conspiracy theory) like me I am sure most of you that play MW is for your faction and team mates not just the game itself or we would have left a long time ago. It has gotten to the point where one of my factions is discussing packing in MW and move the entire team over to a new game so we still have the same team work and friendship that we really play this game for. All we ask from Gree is a true answer (we have no idea what so ever what happened and were gonna postpone all events until we get it working again.) but like Greedy they expect players that can play to keep spending to just get an advantage over others that can't log in at all. I have just heard now that a droid account updated and now has not been able to log into the game for the last 3 hours. Not sure if other droid accounts have the same problem.

Gree, do what is right before you lose the entire community over this. Enough is enough

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    agreed, game center is the cause I believe.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am sure my above post will be removed or get me banned but who cares at this point, ready to move on anyway