Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 50

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    amen Agent Orange I deleted both my games will watch for "new" fix then still do nothing til proven the actually figure it out...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Thanks! Sorry if I came down on you so hard.
    No Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Would be interested to hear what your docs and data finally end up at once you've done a few missions.
    iPad: 324 MB
    iPhone: 226 MB

Minutes ago i receive temp bonus on both accs. Stats weird again.
    On my Iphone i have actually 1 temp bonus. After i receive the bonus, the nation bonus is gone.
    On my iPad i have the same temp bonus and the formerly described imitation of a temp bonus named (null) with the value -0
    So there are 2 temp bonuses on my iPad account. 1 existing temp bonus and 1 ghost temp bonus. Now there is the infantery def Bonus affected. Wrong value display (+-10%)

I guess, the freezing and the crashes are caused by the data & document File and maybe the GC pop up. The wrong message at the bonuses is caused by the display of the temporary bonus, at least there is a direct connection.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Well, the server fix they were coming out with yesterday either never got done, or typically did not solve any of the problems, so therefore was not the problem, or a fix. gree needs to dig much deeper into their compensation box for the people who are affected, than what they proposed earlier. I honestly did not expect it to be resolved as was stated. Need to make version 4.4 the new upadate, though it would hav to be updated to remove what was added by the other two versions. Forget even trying to bring out divisions until this is resolved. Players are only getting more and more upset that they are missing out on events, and can't help their teams.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Well, the server fix they were coming out with yesterday either never got done, or typically did not solve any of the problems, so therefore was not the problem, or a fix. gree needs to dig much deeper into their compensation box for the people who are affected, than what they proposed earlier. I honestly did not expect it to be resolved as was stated. Need to make version 4.4 the new upadate, though it would hav to be updated to remove what was added by the other two versions. Forget even trying to bring out divisions until this is resolved. Players are only getting more and more upset that they are missing out on events, and can't help their teams.
    Agreed. Put 4.4 out as a "new" old update.... be done. Let everybody back into their games and settle things down...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unless Apple is forcing their hand, remove any connection to Game Center for both MW and CC. That would be a good start.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr_Vessery View Post
    Agreed. Put 4.4 out as a "new" old update.... be done. Let everybody back into their games and settle things down...
    Find a friend with working 4.4, have him dropbox the .ipa file? Or are they somehow signed and only accessible with the apple id that was used to download them?

Had one teammate who had updated 2/3 devices and was able to recover the broken games by deleting the mw4.5.*.ipa from itunes library (and broken devices), plugging in his good device, hitting transfer purchases and then resyncing his broken games to the library.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Just a little recap:

-The original update locked a greater percentage out of the game.
    -The 4.5.1 fix allowed some of these players back in, not many but some.
    -The 4.5.2 update allowed more of these in.
    -The server fixed allowed more in.

Each fix has addressed one or more problems people were facing. Turns out there was more than one fix that needed to be implemented. More people are in the game now than with the original update. The last of these has been identified and a fix is in development. We'll update more on that as soon as we can.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Just a little recap:

Each fix has addressed one or more problems people were facing. Turns out there was more than one fix that needed to be implemented. More people are in the game now than with the original update. The last of these has been identified and a fix is in development. We'll update more on that as soon as we can.
    Thanks for the update, I am in but still seeing issues with:

1: disappearing energy packs
    2: building upgrade - trying to upgrade more than your max upgrade number doesn't show which buildings are already being upgraded but throws cannot connect to server error
    3: no message when there are no gold videos to view
    4: collect all button not showing if buildings become due whilst you are viewing your base

These are across all my devices, except my non upgraded v4.4 device.

Given that the issues have caused huge problems for us in being able to get faction members on to so the LTQ, is there a chance that we can get the energy units you mentioned yesterday before the end of this LTQ as many of us had prestaged targets but need to pick up where we have had no access or for members who have just left because of these issues.
    Last edited by AfterHours-Oliver; 11-12-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Just a little recap:

But still players are locked out of the game or the game crashes, thus unplayable. Raid Boss starts tomorrow and there will be more angry players if still locked out
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update, but stating 'last of these has been identified' should be removed from your statement...we are at 3 fixes and each time the devs said that all should be good after the update. Seems a lot was broken and we can only go one at a time until hopefully all is resolved

Post Count
    Sorry, I had no issues (*) on my iPhone 3GS until the last 4.5.2 update which I loaded as it fixed all the problems. Now I can't get in the game at all, it just hangs on loading.

iOS version 6.1.6 up to date

* other than the usual freezes etc in game and gold stealing clicks when frozen
    Last edited by JT77; 11-12-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours-Oliver View Post
    ...Given that the issues have caused huge problems for us in being able to get faction members on to so the LTQ, is there a chance that we can get the energy units you mentioned yesterday before the end of this LTQ as many of us had prestaged targets but need to pick up where we have had no access or for members who have just left because of these issues.
    No, because that would be the right and just thing to do.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A list of problems known to Gree with problems that Gree thinks they have resolved would be very helpful to those with concerns.

If such a list were published, and FREQUENTLY updated, it would be very easy for players to know what Gree claims to have fixed, and if such a fix works.

Furthermore, Gree would also be able to see issues that players are seeing and they are unaware of at this point.

Rather than sending tickets individually from the game, perhaps this list could be maintained on this site?

If the list were maintained on this site, ONLY for these current problems, it could be coordinated by one of our fine, site moderators.

That way, the site moderator would assume the coordination and information role in this process.

The developers would have a "go to" person, and the players would have the same "go to" person.

That would eliminate 80% of the confusion and misinformation that is occurring.

Last, but not least, why not simply close the game down until most (if NOT all) of these issues are resolved?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Im still locked out so I guess Im one of the few, still not able to open the game... Hence I´d like Gree to focus on that first... I can live with hidden packs, incorrect stats, missing units, boosts or what ever as long as I atleast can enter the game...

When all is back in game Gree can take a 15 min break before starting the work to fix the other buggs and glitches..... But that´s just my 35 cents....

Banned
    Post Count
    I unfortunately have no hard facts to back this up, but it seems that is really not the case tadaah. While some were able to get in with each fix, there were also more that were locked out with each fix. I think at best it's a wash right now.

It's completely crazy that you guys can't figure anything out that a single update broke and four fixes are unable to fix. Why do you insist on not answering WHY 4.4 is unable to be put back in until you get somebody in there who knows what it is they are doing? Until you are able to give a real answer to that question, your customers can only make the assumption is that it's not because you can't, but because you won't. Your reasoning for that being it somehow fits an agenda in just further screwing your customer base and not giving two shiny turds about anything.