Player experience - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Is Gree providing you the "improved player experience" you were promised?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 10.75%
  • No

123 66.13%
  • Same as it ever was

43 23.12%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Player experience

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes they r going crazy on the lock button again. If they have mucked up we should b able to discuss that and refunds openly as that is the LAW.

As stated above it ads to the frustration, unease and lack of trust in the game and forum.

Everything that is a part of the game should be mentioned in game and in advance. That would literally remove 90% of the threads. I'm ok with walk throughs being out of the game however final units and overall energy/experience requirements/gains should be posted in game in advance.

Changing rules and game play should be well advertised in game and all sections of the forum (not jus announcements).

As for DragCro and another paid or unpaid forum mod/admin they need to minimise their inputs outside of reliable and accurate info speedily. And unless they KNOW something dont comment. Some speculations some mods made earlier were proven wrong quickly (a lot of players have been here longer than devs, mods, admins and certainly longer than all community managers). This is not always their fault, as I doubt gree even know anything (rules and gameplay) for sure (not "shure" as DRagCro spelled it earlier on another thread lol) any more.

A lil banter is ok and is not at all the same as flaming - so dont get over zealous please.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Can I download the update yet? The little red circle is killing me!
    Me too it's driving me nuts! lol. Tempted to disable the badge icon till I can update!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I recommend against the upgrade. It breaks at least one thing in ios. And nothing is apparent for a benefit.

The building upgrade, trying to do more they you are allowed in the update. Returns server error, doesn't show the pop up of time remaining or which building is upgrading.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Overall I would say gree has provided some great improvements to the game. Im much more satisfied with my player experience with the events offered than I was 1 year ago.

However the glitches and delays in the game have also gone up 10x fold. Many times my games crashes and closes, Pretty much every few min it lags and you can't do anything for 10 seconds.

Hopefully gree can get the servers working under optimal conditions again.
    Agree. Events have improved and are playable/achievable. Update was brutal.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Just trying to take the pulse of the community.
    should have added an ooops i meant no but hit the wrong button option

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't understand why this game lags so much while using my wireless at home with a 100Mbps connection... It's really trying my patience. With their recent problems with data usage I limit using this game while using my mobile data plan whenever possible.

The iPhone version, on my 5S, is now more laggy than the Android Version on my Galaxy S3. It shouldn't be this way...

Banned
    Post Count
    It's lagging because it's trying to download everything every time you log on. It's nearly 2 GB each time.

Banned
    Post Count
    The game is not much better than before. I do like Full Assault in the fact that I can declare a war every 3 hours and still make top 250 or better and not have to be on every other hour like a WD. The continued glitches and lag problems have definitely been frustrating to say the least and I haven't downgraded with the latest update as I am waiting for this storm to pass. The lag like many others have said has made me accidentally spend gold or energy packs when I didn't want to. I do however find it amusing that a mod or mods seem to treat players on here like children at times. If gree can fix the bugs, do more quality control it will make for a much better player base.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Downgrade, love it!

Post Count
    The player experience is basically dependent on how well something works.
    No one is surprised when events go wrong (or fail to work at all) so the average player experience is pretty bad. Not everyone is affected by every problem but there have been so many issues I expect most people have been affected by at least one recently.

Adding features is nice - but the game needs to work correctly for the vast majority.

Gree therefore need to significantly improve BETA testing to improve customer experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I was actually going to reply to your answer - but you closed the thread :-(

Every now and then - we need a Good vent thread to get out some frustration and perhaps even find solutions in the midst of aggressive discussions.

Closing a thread that wasn't out of control just adds to the frustration . . .
    Looks like your thread got locked . . . You got banned . . . And now the thread has been completely deleted. Frustrating indeed. Definitely an increase in player experience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    McDoc got banned?

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes he did.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Yes he did.
    Sad day. Smh

Post Count