Player experience

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Is Gree providing you the "improved player experience" you were promised?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 10.75%
  • No

123 66.13%
  • Same as it ever was

43 23.12%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Player experience

Banned
    Post Count

Player experience

Just trying to take the pulse of the community.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They have made some changes that has improved things such as the updated Inventory.

But still buggy and problematics as hell which diminishes the positive things they have tried to do.

We shall see how this new Leaderboard Division works, if it works.

Post Count
    Gree "Promised" improved player expierance?

Well, let's do a rundown:

Epic boss has improved as most gain considerably in stats (only to keep with the status quo)

Raid Boss has been interesting for most factions, while the elites can no longer help the little guys due to the addition of Master's Quest.

Frontal Assualt was nice to get rid of inventory you don't use but then some complained because they lost certain bonuses that were attached.

Frontline has some nice features and now rewards for all following teirs are added which helps the growth of newer players.

World Domination has added individual rewards over the past year, as well as offering faction rewards of energy and +1 building upgrades to those outside the Top 3

LTQ's and FLTQ's have been very interesting, some with high XP and energy requirements. The breakout of Normal, Prestige and Master's is an improvement allowing players to chose their own path. (Personally, I like the Prestige)

Temp Bonuses, well let's just say I'm not a big fan of these. While I do see the benefit to some players, the temp bonuses earned still show in the bonus section of my profile even after they have expired and the actual items still show in the inventory. It's just a clusterfudge.

Gree has improved on a lot of the aspects of the game, however my vote is no. The game delays, bugs, glitches and disorganized handling of information regarding events has dramatically gotten worse over time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes, many months ago with the introduction of the Community Managers.

Post Count
    Overall I would say gree has provided some great improvements to the game. Im much more satisfied with my player experience with the events offered than I was 1 year ago.

However the glitches and delays in the game have also gone up 10x fold. Many times my games crashes and closes, Pretty much every few min it lags and you can't do anything for 10 seconds.

Hopefully gree can get the servers working under optimal conditions again.
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The forum communication has been much better lately. They are trying. I gave it a yes.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If i was having a bad time, why would i be here?
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Frontline is terrible. I still don't know what this event has to do with modern war. Only reason people like it is because crappy players can perform decently and prizes are now the best.

Ever since Fronline or FA began is when these crashes increased 10 fold.

Bring back PvP with some decent prizes.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would rate it right up there with getting a root canal done by a proctologist!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    I would rate it right up there with getting a root canal done by a proctologist!!
    Could be worse though. While your proctologist is busy doing the root canal, he could have a lumberjack with a chainsaw filling in for him "examining" your other end.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Frontline is terrible. I still don't know what this event has to do with modern war. Only reason people like it is because crappy players can perform decently and prizes are now the best.

Ever since Fronline or FA began is when these crashes increased 10 fold.

Bring back PvP with some decent prizes.
    Please define "crappy players", Do you mean Free players or do you mean low stats players???

because "crappy" is relative, I can be a crappy player with crappy stats with my 2bil and spending $0.00 compared to a gold spenders of $3k per month with 5b stats, yet that player is a crappy player compared with someone that spends $10k per month and has 10b stats playing very actively and then that player can be a crappy player compared to me, because he spends most of his time in a virtual game, while I spend great moments with loved ones and friends in the real world and less than 1 hour in a virtual game

hmmmmm
    Last edited by truthteller; 11-06-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have confirmed before with a friend that MAD NUGGET is not in SUP, just a wannabe pretending to be in SUP... so he prolly sucks like the rest of us. LOL
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Please define "crappy players", Do you mean Free players or do you mean low stats players???

because "crappy" is relative, I can be a crappy player with crappy stats with my 2bil and spending $0.00 compared to a gold spenders of $3k per month with 5b stats, yet that player is a crappy player compared with someone that spends $10k per month and has 10b stats playing very actively and then that player can be a crappy player compared to me, because he spends most of his time in a virtual game, while I spend great moments with loved ones and friends in the real world and less than 1 hour in a virtual game

hmmmmm
    You know what I am talking about. Since the comment offended you; you must be one of them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    I have confirmed before with a friend that MAD NUGGET is not in SUP, just a wannabe pretending to be in SUP... so he prolly sucks like the rest of us. LOL
    Nope, never claimed to be in sup. I have played with them many times just not currently.

Banned
    Post Count
    I've really got to laugh at the one obvious suck up who has voted yes while admitting to never actually playing the game lol.