World Domination Division Leaderboards are Here - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World Domination Division Leaderboards are Here

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    As it is they will need an update before it can go live. Current one is causing too many problems. I have not updated any of mine yet because of that.

Post Count
    New update for iOS is out but it tells you not to download it.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Clearly another failed attempt at changing the game! Why is so hard for you to understand that the game is broken and Is never fixed!! You just keep piling up bugged and failed code 1 on top of tha other! Stick to the basics and fix the damn game 1st!! Everyone is fed up with all the damn on going problems!!

Post Count
    Why do Gree feel we need a new prize band, which in turn will lead to more stat inflation? Long term lvl 300 guys, the ones who spend the money in WD can now be beaten by a lvl100 mini. How is this, in Grees eyes going to improve the game?

This, together with the broken game, will drive your revenue away rather than enhance it.

Post Count
    Has it been tested? Of will this just crash the so far functioning WD-Battle?

Maybe you should try this one during a 24 city battle just not to ruin the full weekend competition, when no support will be available.

And instead of working on new gadgets (already too many events happening at the same time!) better fix all other errors first and manage to release an event and/or update without major issues.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    you really should inform within this thread, that this division stuff (luckily) has been cancelled for this wd-battle

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There will not be a division leaderboard for this weekend's World Domination event. So players will not need to update for this event.

The fixes are coming for 4.5.1; we're waiting for approval for an estimated time.
    as you tell us here:http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...o-about-update
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Maybe I'm slow like Gree. What is the point of the divisions? The pecking order won't change, the top teams will still be at the top and so forth. Is this just adding a new dimension to the game that will follow with all new glitches to the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The difficulty should also be pretty even across the board if I'm understanding the documents I've received correctly.
    Can you elaborate on this a bit more? I don't really understand how groupings of 3000 could be fair if the Top 3000 aren't even relatively competitive. To clarify- my faction finished 96th (I believe) in the last WD, we aren't competitive with Top 50 factions much like Top 250 factions aren't competitive with us. We would need a MAJOR jump in points to finish Top 50 just like a Top 250 faction would need a MAJOR jump in points to make Top 100.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stop complaining about something that hasn't started yet. If you want to beat everyone in your division spend the gold!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    So people just gonna jump to a newly created faction each time ain't they?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    HGF69 - some might, but I doubt many of the top Teams would sanction players jumping to another faction for WD just to get division prizes and then relinquish their hard earned main placements.

Post Count
    Prizes paid out all tiers or just the one your faction lands in?
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looks like the division leaderboards might be live, they show up on android but are blank on iOS

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehavana2 View Post
    Looks like the division leaderboards might be live, they show up on android but are blank on iOS
    They are now live on IOS as well.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Prizes paid out all tiers or just the one your faction lands in?
    One very important question left unanswered. Maybe Gree does not know either or forgot what they coded into the game and that is why it is left unanswered or just plain trying to be vague!

And that is why their last response was over 3 weeks ago and no update on any info now that it is running.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 11-28-2014 at 11:45 PM.