World Domination Division Leaderboards are Here - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World Domination Division Leaderboards are Here

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not getting the Division TAB On my IOS Accounts,may be because I havnt updated with the bugged 4.5 version.
    Quick couple questions to MODS:
    Is it LIVE
    DO WE GET JUST OUR TIER REWARD OR ALL TIERS BELOW(this effects strategy)
    Not expecting an answer but 'Hey' Let's Hope
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    No division boards on my ios. maybe you need to be on the quirky 4.5 releases to see them. Hmmm easy to log in and quick play 4.4 with no division board or upgrade for lengthy log in times- if at all...slow play and a unwanted divisional board.

Good luck with those divisions!
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The faction I'm in is currently T10 in the Swords division and would hate to see that the rewards don't stack in the end. Especially when the T25 prize of +1 regen is better than the T10 prize which is only 1% Alliance attack.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was coming on to see if the same question was answered but looks like everyone wants to know

Post Count
    Hey Tadaah or Clementine, or any other random mod that may or may not bother to reply with actual useful information as opposed to fluff and feel good, can we possibly get an answer as to whether Divisions rewards are for all tiers below final ranking, or just the tier for final rank you finish. Sometime before the end of WD would be nice. Sometime before the start of WD would have been nicer but we know never to expect that level of helpful moderation any more. Thanks.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm on android and no division tab here either. The ranking was not computing correctly, I guess Gree pulled it. Another fine job well done.

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Divisional rewards work the same way as the general faction rewards in terms of what prizes you get for finishing in a given tier (your tier and below.) We are aware that some people have not upgraded to the client that shows these leaderboards, but the leaderboards will reward correctly even if you are not able to see them. We're sorry for the late response on this, I was not aware there was confusion about this aspect of the rewarding until I checked the forums this morning.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    Divisional rewards work the same way as the general faction rewards in terms of what prizes you get for finishing in a given tier (your tier and below.) We are aware that some people have not upgraded to the client that shows these leaderboards, but the leaderboards will reward correctly even if you are not able to see them. We're sorry for the late response on this, I was not aware there was confusion about this aspect of the rewarding until I checked the forums this morning.
    Lol, thanks for finally confirming. What you do as devs confuses a lot of us, however its probably not your fault that nothing gets communicated to us (although we would love if you could tell us of the changes directly via in game messages - pop ups etc). The fact that this is your first forum post outside of an AMA pretty much confirms my thoughts that this forum is currently without any 'community managers'. Tadaaah and Clementine hopefully were fired for not doing their jobs, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they left after seeing the mess they got themselves into.

Post Count
    Will prizes be handed out correctly even if it is showing my team as being in last place on the division leaderboards, even though we should be ranked top 75? I attempted to upload a screenshot, but I was unable to crop the photo enough to fall within this forums tiny photo restrictions.

Post Count

I can beat SUP!

Well Gree thinks so. I am in the same division as SUP, which is nice, but as I play free and there is only me in my Faction I am thinking that there may just be an error here. Just a guess!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

New division leaderboard prices awarded whatever game version used ?

It seems there is a new division leaderboard in place LOL.

But many players did not want to take any risk as still using old version 4.4 (we are waiting for confirmation from Gree before uploading to next version).

So the question is : are we sure that older versions like 4.4 will still grant the prices andf awards or should we update version few minutes before event ends ?

If any player know the answer from Gree, or if you have seen it ...thanks for feedback.
    OLI - GUNNERS aka OLIVIER VFF

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

leaderboards prizes will get rewarded whatever the game version you are using ???

''We are aware that some people have not upgraded to the client that shows these leaderboards, but the leaderboards will reward correctly even if you are not able to see them.''

JUST TO CLARIFY :

refering to that quote : I would like to hear a confimation YES / NO on ''leaderboards prizes will get rewarded whatever the game version you are using''.

thanks.
    OLI - GUNNERS aka OLIVIER VFF

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thank you for clarifying this. We would love it if you guys in Development gave the community managers more info so they can post a "complete" announcement of upcoming events. Or post it in Announcements and Events yourselves.

Most of the time, the information never gets posted or conveyed to us until we ask for it for days.

How about giving us the info 12 to 24 hours before an event is to start?

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OLIVIER VFF View Post
    ''We are aware that some people have not upgraded to the client that shows these leaderboards, but the leaderboards will reward correctly even if you are not able to see them.''

JUST TO CLARIFY :

refering to that quote : I would like to hear a confimation YES / NO on ''leaderboards prizes will get rewarded whatever the game version you are using''.

thanks.
    the leaderboards will reward correctly even if you are not able to see them.
    It seems pretty clear to me

Lurker
    Post Count
    The divisions are screwed up anyway. How can a team place in the top 500 overall and somehow not place in the top 2000 for their division? But I doubt they can tell us anything. I contacted them because I was getting raided when my buildings hadn't even paid out yet, and their answer was "we know and we're looking into it". That's 6 active issues I'm dealing with that they have no clue how to fix. So no more spending money on the game.