IOS update issue? - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: IOS update issue?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same trouble here with both my accounts. I also noticed that it starting logging into Game Canter which is new.

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

Over and Over

I don't remember anymore the last time an event or update was not flawed since Gree took over.Tickets are worthless as they are always closed and reply is being worked on or fixed.I just wanna play modern war not waste my time waiting for events to start late and then they fix them after they finally start!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Everyone, chill.

There is obviously an issue.

The issue has been clearly stated in this thread.

The solution is not as simple as 'flipping the fix-switch', and more importantly than that, Tadaah is not the problem-solver.

If you're going to quit because of an issue with MW, quit. If you're going to cry because this gigantic issue isn't fixed yet, cry...but please, don't think anyone wants to read the constant sob stories.

Yes, this is a huge problem. Let them fix it, or quit.
    I agree wholeheartedly. Calling folks names doesn't resolve anything.

On another note, my iphone automatically updated too and I don't have all the issues you guys are having. I can still play my game, can still get to maps after a try or two, can still upgrade at least one building or buy expansion. I can still collect and spend my cash. I can still beat a boss and work on the ltq. I haven't noticed a huge drop in inventory or stats.

Give the techs time to get this fixed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is the only company I know who could roll out a product that suddenly causes 50% of their user base to not access limited content that the other 50% of the user base has access to and NOT DO A THING ABOUT IT. No suspension of current events, no communication about status of the fix. What did they all do, well as far as we know Tadaaah had dinner and got a good nights rest. Awesome. Where I work, if we have a problem this serious everyone works non stop in crisis mode until this gets fixed, we wouldn't have it any other way. They don't care and its such a shame. The only thing worse than than the bugged code this game is built on is the support that goes with it.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hello Folks! Current status of the issue and a fix can be found here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Everyone, chill.

There is obviously an issue.

The issue has been clearly stated in this thread.

The solution is not as simple as 'flipping the fix-switch', and more importantly than that, Tadaah is not the problem-solver.

If you're going to quit because of an issue with MW, quit. If you're going to cry because this gigantic issue isn't fixed yet, cry...but please, don't think anyone wants to read the constant sob stories.

Yes, this is a huge problem. Let them fix it, or quit.
    Haha...you see how much tgey care or try to fix it ! THE DAMAGED UPDATE IS STILL AVAILABLE IN APPSTORE !!! First sign how much they care about every ppl ! And it no big think to contact apple and delete the new update and pull the old back so that every ppl can play but GREE make no fails thats what tgey try to tell apple everytime to dont refund !!!!!

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you clementine. Please lock this thread now!