IOS update issue? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: IOS update issue?

Banned
    Post Count
    It's not about an update that doesn't work.

It's about an update that doesn't work, the last event not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, and the update before that not working, and the poor communication throughout.

I think I got them all. Please let me know if I missed any.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post

It's about an update that doesn't work, the last event not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, the event before that not working, and the update before that not working, and the poor communication throughout.

I'm sensing a pattern here.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How do I put in a support ticket?

Post Count

Contact apple

Tadah shows here that they have the app not under control anymore ! Lets involve apple now folks! Take SS of the update with warning and you acc with the bugs and fails! Ask for refund about that gree launch a game and are not able to controll the app and fake ppl's ! Refund for 90 days should be possible for sure !

Post Count
    Step 1: Turn auto updates off now, so this never happens again,with this or any other app

Step 2: Always sync your device with iTunes right before doing an app update.

If you synced with iTunes recently before the update, do the following:

-Make sure auto updates is off
    -Delete the MW app (your acct is tied to your device ID, not the game data stored on your phone. When you reinstall MW it will still be your acct unless you do a full device reset)
    -Plug the device into the computer and connect to iTunes
    -reinstall the old version of MW by dragging it onto your phone in iTunes. (iTunes should still be storing the old version from your recent sync)

If you look on your computer at your iTunes directory and sub folders you'll be able to find the MW app file. It's a good idea to manually copy this file to another backup directory after each update so you always have the ability to revert to the previous version when a new update comes out
    Last edited by Kefa; 11-05-2014 at 08:20 AM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post

Geez. You need to take a chill pill dude.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Thanks for checking!

I just checked app usage in my iPad system and it's showing a whopping 2.0 GB of space used for the app and docs for V4.5 with 88mb for the app size. On another non updated iPod 4th gen device V4.4 app size is 84.4 mb and uses 'only' 1.4 gb for docs and data.

On my iPad MW is using more resources than any other installed app!
    I just checked and MW is currently taking up 1.9 GB on my ipad, largest item on my ipad.
    MW-477 000 472 - Please send me a PM so I can add you right away.
    VFF Tramps

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I see the time has finally arrived that Gree's lack of competence has made the the game so unplayable with every failed fix and update!! My 2 accounts are done here, game no longer worth all the headaches and B.S. Thanks for helping me cut the cord!!
    To those still stuck in this vicious cycle of the failed game, move on break the addiction there's more to life..

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    MW on my ipad is using 95.9 KB. Not the largest item on my device.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mw on my iPad is taking 1.5 gb

Post Count
    Still no update from a mod today. Doesn't look good. Support just told me not to update, because that obviously hasn't already been done.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count

Bad onlinesupport and threadintel

Tadahh... Where are you ??? We get no intel whats up now ! Why ? Are you think we just your apes or what ? 1 intelupdate each 1-2H should be normal for a company like gree ! I hope your dinner and way home was nice i cant understand how and why you can sleep and eat when you know that many cashspending ppl's have a prob and your job is to fix it ! Thanks for nothing again ! Save your exclusives to people that believe you !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Everyone, chill.

There is obviously an issue.

The issue has been clearly stated in this thread.

The solution is not as simple as 'flipping the fix-switch', and more importantly than that, Tadaah is not the problem-solver.

If you're going to quit because of an issue with MW, quit. If you're going to cry because this gigantic issue isn't fixed yet, cry...but please, don't think anyone wants to read the constant sob stories.

Yes, this is a huge problem. Let them fix it, or quit.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Everyone, chill.

There is obviously an issue.

The issue has been clearly stated in this thread.

The solution is not as simple as 'flipping the fix-switch', and more importantly than that, Tadaah is not the problem-solver.

If you're going to quit because of an issue with MW, quit. If you're going to cry because this gigantic issue isn't fixed yet, cry...but please, don't think anyone wants to read the constant sob stories.

Yes, this is a huge problem. Let them fix it, or quit.
    Fully agree. A status update every 3-4 hours would head off a vast amount of the animosity though, which is getting out of hand and emotive.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My Iphone automatically updated. My stats have been halved, my base has only a third of the buildings showing, nothing works and the game is constantly crashing. Submitted a ticket.
    The response....................
    You appear to be using an old data set please update your game.
    Are you actually joking!
    Wheres the fix, wheres the staff that did not go home? Clearly now in hiding, what a joke and thats being polite