IOS update issue? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: IOS update issue?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is pathetic... you have not one...not two... but three ONGOING EVENTS, plus a new event tomorrow that has new targets out available to prestage and I cant do any of it because of your screw up. You had better come up with one heck of a compensation package for this most recent *&^# up or this is the last straw... I'm out for good, up to you. Just pathetic.

Post Count
    Having the same issue as well, unplayable.... Hope they will come with a fix soon so will be able to complete 3rd day of LTQ before it finishes... and spent a lot of healthpackages for nothing....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you move your asses and do summat about it we wouldn't need to start multipule threads would we!

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Who dares wins View Post
    If you move your asses and do summat about it we wouldn't need to start multipule threads would we!
    If I had an unworkable system where I run IT, I would keep staff on, correction they would not want to leave, until it's resolved.

W care about our end users. Customers. You know, who pay our salary, keep roof over our heads. Unless the is some serious coordinated action against Gree and their lack of QA (boycott, no gold week or similar) things will never change.

Of course, if there are plans to beef up their testing (I have offered my services for beta three times and not got a response, consider this a fourth), then share them and give users some confidence that it's being addressed seriously.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys, sorry we won't have any more updates until the morning. Again apologies.
    Gree fiddles while Rome burns. Cases gone along with all progress, maps don't load, energy packs stolen by gree so I can't finish LTQ anyway, billions in stats lost. Three events going and I can't participate meaningfully in a single one. When support contacted they close complaint and say I need to update my data. When I send screen shot showing I am using most recent data they do not respond. How is gree going to fix this? I fear the end is near for MW.

Lurker
    Post Count
    And temp energy and health regen are nont working ........

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Temp workaround

My briefcases disappeared with the update as well, but figured out a temporary workaround. Soon as you find another case, the data appears to reset. It's a pain in the a** but least it lets you open cases and keep the cases you opened previously. Note: if you log out, you'll need to find another case when you login again
    Last edited by TheWanderer; 11-05-2014 at 02:57 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Link View Post
    Gree fiddles while Rome burns. Cases gone along with all progress, maps don't load, energy packs stolen by gree so I can't finish LTQ anyway, billions in stats lost. Three events going and I can't participate meaningfully in a single one. When support contacted they close complaint and say I need to update my data. When I send screen shot showing I am using most recent data they do not respond. How is gree going to fix this? I fear the end is near for MW.
    Sorry that you have issues with your game,hope it is fixed soon!
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's your reply DragCro ? Seriously ? That's just as pathetic as the faulty update that made the game unplayable for past 12 hours or so.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Sorry that you have issues with your game,hope it is fixed soon!
    Funny, that is the exact same response I got from customer support!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Mine also. ALL BONUSES ERASED!!! Including bonuses not related to this months event. ALL OF THEM!! Briefcases also

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think this FUBAR is so serious that they may have to up their free energy boost bribe to THREE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did anyone was forced to change their nation every time they log in??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    That's your reply DragCro ? Seriously ? That's just as pathetic as the faulty update that made the game unplayable for past 12 hours or so.
    On my end i can't help in this case,but i'm shure they will fix it soon,send a ticket to support or reply to the existing and always be pleasent in responce with support because they are here to help you if you have any ingame problems.
    As i said im sorry but be patient,the problem will be resolved
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    On my end i can't help in this case,but i'm shure they will fix it soon,send a ticket to support or reply to the existing and always be pleasent in responce with support because they are here to help you if you have any ingame problems.
    As i said im sorry but be patient,the problem will be resolved
    This issue with being patient is tadaah can't answer our compensation question, are events extended, are we given gold if they are not, gold is the only compensation if you don't extend a lock box, by my calculation this is 12 hours now, so 12 lost ops to open, gree owes all affected players either 12 hours in box event or 130 gold for 12 resets. Also at least 5 energy refills and a few health packs for he LTQ and boss,