IOS update issue?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IOS update issue?

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count

IOS update issue?

Build 20141103_42281 has removed all my inventory from one account (stats have lost 550m attack) and all nuclear briefcases from all accounts.

My account levelled up from 184 to 228 also. Screen shot captured of this:

Anyone else seeing issues?

image.jpg

Edit: maps are now taking 2 minutes or more to load. Running on IPhone 6, iPad Air and seeing same issues.
    Last edited by AfterHours-Oliver; 11-04-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Post Count
    Version 20141104_42350 build 450.7.0 has not returned my missing inventory, stats or nuclear briefcases. Hard booted, refreshed, thrown the ipad across the room, unfolded a rug and prayed to Mecca, uttered arcane phrases from the necronomicon and still nothing.

Having tried the sublime, maybe a ticket to Gree support?

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow! Thats terrible! I havent heard of anyone else experiancing this
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    Wow! Thats terrible! I havent heard of anyone else experiancing this
    It happens to me too

Post Count
    Affecting 2 of my accounts. I have updated 2. Daren't switch on my other minis. Which means I won't be spending gold.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    im on iphone6. Maps wont load, stats are down to unboosted. You better fix this fast and hand out energypacks. Im always quiet when things dont work cuz there is always other people complaiing, but ffs gree..

Edit. And the update said performance improvements. You kidding me? My change from iphone 5 to the 6 was a boost in performance. This update is back to the effin stoneage.
    Last edited by R-C; 11-04-2014 at 02:25 PM. Reason: More text

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by R-C View Post
    im on iphone6. Maps wont load, stats are down to unboosted. You better fix this fast and hand out energypacks. Im always quiet when things dont work cuz there is always other people complaiing, but ffs gree..
    iPhone 6 and iPad Air both affected, running IOS 8 and 7 respectively. This is just about the last straw, $150 a month on gold may not be a lot to gree but it's 150 more than I am spending again. The last few weeks have been awful.

A plea to Gree. PLEASE let me be part of beta testing so that people don't need to suffer these repeat issues? PLEASE.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

You may need to put in a support ticket so they can take a closer look into the backend of the account. But as this is your second thread to start the same conversation. We will lock one to stream line conversation.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

You may need to put in a support ticket so they can take a closer look into the backend of the account. But as this is your second thread to start the same conversation. We will lock one to stream line conversation.

Thanks but I am putting the game down indefinitely. Really disappointed with recent issues and I don't have time to spend on tickets when a data push will ultimately fix it and I get a fob off.

Poor product kills companies. Poor service can cripple good product, perception of quality influences how much or little people spend on goods and services. Not your fault Tadaah but something your management should reflect on.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seriously TADAAAH ? That's all you've got to say on this latest screw up ?

Why don't you stop pushing new additions to this game and fix the problems that you already have ?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My game is slowly gettin better. But stats jump up and down. I need to sleep a couple hours before morning. I will send a ticket tomorrow if it still is messed up.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Have the missions always been giving out 280 xp each level. The rewards tab shows 283 xp reward for 2/20 masters. In addition it seems the viewing of the game is now half android half iOS for iOS users. I also can't get to some if the maps. This update really swamped the game

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick head View Post
    Have the missions always been giving out 280 xp each level. The rewards tab shows 283 xp reward for 2/20 masters. In addition it seems the viewing of the game is now half android half iOS for iOS users. I also can't get to some if the maps. This update really swamped the game
    If a map opens it's totally Nuked, devoid of NPC's targets and normal decor. This is a bad one.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We have our teams looking into what it is going on as we have received more tickets. We'll update once we have more information.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

Right so get a response back after the create event is over? My update reset my progress (8/10) and took all my creates (96). support I'm sure will get back to me after the event is over and let me know that they can't do anything about it now....very nice
    TKM - OFFICER