Building Upgrades

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Building Upgrades

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Building Upgrades

I can only upgrade 1 building at a time. Can we either get a reward to upgrade more than 1 at a time or not have a LBQ on cycle so we can get our regular buildings upgraded. I usually can get one upgrade done inbetween the LBQ and feel like I am getting further and further behind. The reward could be for just one "free" upgrade of any building. Give us something to help.

Thanks!

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha.Banshee View Post
    I can only upgrade 1 building at a time. Can we either get a reward to upgrade more than 1 at a time or not have a LBQ on cycle so we can get our regular buildings upgraded. I usually can get one upgrade done inbetween the LBQ and feel like I am getting further and further behind. The reward could be for just one "free" upgrade of any building. Give us something to help.

Thanks!
    Unfortunately the last +1 building upgrade was for completing a box event. Tying that bonus to a chance event is not really offering it to the community. I think its about time to put that bonus in something like war rewards for the Top 1000 or something. Or make it where when a player reaches level 100 they get +1 building upgrade?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha.Banshee View Post

Thanks!
    I suport this because new players doesn't have option to upgrade multiple buildings.
    Maybe in new future low level players can win it easier in some of the new events..
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think this is a good idea. They DID just have the box event for a +1 building upgrade that I had to spend over 3k gems to get as well as a weekly buyables +1 building upgrade (for 1200 straight gems), however I feel they need to release free +1 upgrades for the lower level players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't agree with "Free" - say as an achievable reward.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think they should release events specifically for newer (& lower lvl players) for example, you reach L20 and there is a new quest specifically for you to achieve a +1 building upgrade. Reach L50, get a quest that gives +1 health regen. It wouldn't / shouldn't be that hard to implement.
    IGN: HOE
    789-962-891

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by syKosis View Post
    I don't agree with "Free" - say as an achievable reward.
    Meh, let them have it for free. I find it frustrating when I go to kingdoms to raid and they only have level 2-3 Manors and level 5-6 lenders. If players were allowed to upgrade more buildings we would have more to raid.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree. Either let players earn the ability to upgrade more than one at a time or put LTBs and upgrades on a longer cycle.

Post Count

Sup

They just recently had that feature for sale on weekly LEs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes they did cecil for over 100.00 cash for either. Old players can upgrade 7 or 8 buildings and didn't have to chunk out enough for 2 xbox games to do it. 7 or 8, not just 2 or 3, I would like to be able to build at least 2 at a time like pretty much any other game out there. w/o forking over a Benjamin.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Deak has some good idea, level based is good since it can be something a mini doesn't get simply b/c they want to be minis, but for players that play enough to gain exp and are level 100, 150 and 200 (which several are that can only upgrade one) it would be a nice reward.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And again, the building quests are a nice feature actually, but absolutely stinks not being able to finish them, and barely have time to raise my IPH due to only days between the building quests to work on buildings. Please find a way to get us at least one more building being upgraded at the same time w/o charging us 100.00. I have spent over that in my lifetime in the game, instead of getting 2 xbox games.