Epic boss?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic boss?

Post Count

Epic boss?

Is epic boss running correctly? No faction goal?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Faction goal has a glitch sometimes shows, sometimes not. Caused members to stop shooting pls remedy. Re I'm on iOS

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Is anyone else experiencing this? We aren't having any trouble on our end seeing the faction goal.

And please be sure you're on the most up-to-date data set.

Post Count
    Happening to me all the time, I have to restart the game to see the faction goal. Never had this happen before this cycle.

Post Count
    Also having a problem with the crate event icon disappearing, sometimes I need to restart the app multiple times for it to reappear. Also the first time I've had this problem.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Happens on my ipad 50% of the time. Noticed thay when the goal isnt active, i have a 20140828 dataset. Then reload game and have the up to date dataset and goal is active/boss triggers. Next time i open i am back to 20140828 dataset...

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Happens here on ipad regularly. I initially thought we had attained the goal and stopped killing bosses only to find we had more to go. Several other members had the same issue. No reports of it happening on android.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Looks like its being on the old dataset that seems to cause this. Please make sure you are on the most current set: 20141103_42281

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Looks like its being on the old dataset that seems to cause this. Please make sure you are on the most current set: 20141103_42281
    As i said previously, i am on the current dataset, but then all of a sudden after closing the game, the game reloads with an old dataset. This means that Gree servers are pushing these datasets to our games as being the current one (or game client is reading the latest dataset as corrput). Then upon re-entering the game, the server pushes the correct dataset

Edit: if it helps, i just installed the game on my ipad, so i would only have the dataset that comes with the install(my guess is 20140828) and the current dataset(20141103)

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    I have restarted the game multiple times. Sometimes the event is visible, sometimes not. The latest data set should be loaded on a restart.

Post Count
    I am also having the same problem. Faction goal frequently disappears and have to re-load game. My nuclear briefcases disappeared for the first time just a little while ago. Reload brought them back. I am running the data set identified as the most current.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same here had to keep restarting to see faction goal.
    Wish gree would make eb the same as first time ever.. Where kills carry over to next day

Why not add a speed section to it
    Sick of waiting 22-23 hours for next day to start

Post Count
    I have a missing briefcase now. The faction goal would disappear on kills, but would return on a restart. I can't get my briefcase back.

Edit: Came back on the fourth restart.
    Last edited by Crammer; 11-04-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Weird. We'll pass it along to get investigated.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same here boss and box disappearing