Cast your votes, it's Election Day here in the USA

Let's let Gree know what units we think are totally useless. The ones so bad you wouldn't even think of putting them in your lineup and you grumble everytime they popout of a gold chest...consuming your hard earned gold key. Maybe the feedback will get them to rethink their attributes. Or at least make sure they don't appear again on new units.

Vote for your 3 most suckity suck units that are Rare or higher!

Mine are:

1. Mehmed XVI (Too weak, a swarm of them couldn't harm a kitten)
    2. *Kemal Squad* (Poor attack for the amount of time it takes to deploy, this trio of Jeeps stinks!)
    3. *Phoenix* (Again, too long to deploy...very very slow)

1. Apollo Nuke / Great Bombard
    2. Equality Scout
    3. Psiloi

I agree with all of those except for the Phoenix. It was a mainstay in my squad for a LONG time, even though it is slow it did a lot of damage (until the recent boost). Plus it was a big supply number which helps if you want to consume it to train another unit.

1) Janbaya
    2) Peoples Dagger
    3) Righteous Whisper
    4) Reclaimer
    5) Indash

Who needs any of these things?

What's Indash...I've never even seen that one. I guess I'm hoping I never do lol!

Indash is a clone of the Reclaimer - a stupid truck/tank unit that was an event countermeasure unit. Those things seem to be useless as soon as that event is over. I didn't even know they made a rare one until boom - the thing ends up in my army.

Back in the day before the update, some of these units where legit. The Pisioi was a great unit for killing infantry. It could take one shot from a fully maxed H. Sniper and keep coming. That's about it. But after the update the gap between rare and Sr and Ultra got huge. I predict that invasion events are gonna be brutal for the newer guys without the SR and UR units. But you should still be able to gather the points you need, you just won't be able to finish the higher levels. But yeah all these uncommon units that have been upgraded to rare by adding a few hundred attack points are worthless, they are nothing but gold chest filler. It's now harder and harder to grab a usefull unit even from rare gold chests. If you don't save every gold key for the double drop your a chump.
    Last edited by Bloodanguts; 11-04-2014 at 10:46 AM.

We'll pass along the feedback. Thanks.