Reward For Reaching Level 250

Having just reached the dizzying heights of level 250, I expected to be greeted with a fanfare of trumpets and showered with wonderful gifts. But no such luck. Quite the opposite in fact. I am to be punished! No more levelling up, no more cash, no more bronze keys, no more gold bars! Is that a fair response to such a fine achievement?

Yeah and 'tis quite amusing that you receive the same rewards from hitting lvl 250 and from hitting lvl 50.. What is that?? Yes...I have stated this several times but it is quite ridiculous ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AmadeusINC
    Commander of the real Destruction,Inc. and not the imitators

Hopefully someday they allow high level players to continue on a path. But it is kind of silly just hitting an end and that's it.

really once it reach lvl 250 and it stop?

just lvl to 230 few mins back, so I got another 20 lvl more to go before it stall for good?

usually I purchase 6-9k gold bars per month and for this I think I wont purchase any gold bar anymore,
    just don't make sense at all.

Hey Gree, once we reach lvl 250, we should receive our own Klassen. Ok, we'd settle for a UR Officer. I think we should be awarded something special after our 365th day of successive play too.

Damn, that sucks. I'm getting close and was wondering if there was still a way to earn level points and then refresh your energy/morale. I use that a lot to keep streaks going and time things during events.

GREE should make it a perpetual 20,000 points counter where we can replenish our energy/morale. Thats not asking for too much from your most loyal players.

We are looking into ways to extent the end game and make this more interesting when you reach level 250! It is a great achievement and cheers to all those that have already reached it. This could be different style events or raise in level cap; we're still looking into this. Thank you all for your feedback.

Tadaaah,

Are there any plans for new rewards for high level ranking up or higher level cap above 250 any time soon? Like before the end of the year?

Same goes for the rewards for number of days played. Are there plans to give better rewards before the end of the year?

I feel like for every 100 days we play, we should get a random SR or UR unit and for every 365 days played we get to choose one unit of any kind as a gift.

Tadaaah - thanks for replying. Even if its nothing special, at least just continuing the daily and leveling rewards would be good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Hespen View Post
    Tadaaah,
    I feel like for every 100 days we play, we should get a random SR or UR unit and for every 365 days played we get to choose one unit of any kind as a gift.
    A UR officer would do nicely!

I think the biggest change they need to make in this regard has to do with the daily rewards. I've logged in and played something like 200 days in a row and I'm getting 2 useless bronze keys one day, a useless silver key another day, $1M the next day - which is also pretty insignificant considering anyone playing this long will most certainly have a few hundred million in the bank, etc.

How about kicking up those daily rewards and occasionally giving a gold key, or maybe handing out various SR or UR units beginning at day 100 and then another every 30 days or so. You can give the same SR/UR unit so that we have a chance to max some of those out. Right now my army if full of a bunch of LVL 30 UR units, which are unlikely ever to advance past that since it is near impossible to get multiple of the same UR units unless they are given as rewards for the various events. Something like this would help in that regard.

Also, if/when a change is made, can you PLEASE make it retroactive? In other words, if a change in made, please automatically give those of us who have already been playing for X number of days in a row any rewards Gree starts handing out for days less than X.

Quote Originally Posted by HYE View Post
    really once it reach lvl 250 and it stop?

just lvl to 230 few mins back, so I got another 20 lvl more to go before it stall for good?

usually I purchase 6-9k gold bars per month and for this I think I wont purchase any gold bar anymore,
    just don't make sense at all.
    Only the levelling up stops - everything else carries on as per normal.