Page 2 of 2 First 12

Can we have the option to also use the other style? I preferred the other one instead... This one seems more cluttered IMO.

just like to say thanks for the October Design an Item/Boss finalist Gold...

received the 200 Gold for being Finalist in both, yesterday

thx

couldn't post in other thread as it was 'archived'
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We can definitely consider keeping them in the Announcements for a bit longer before archiving. Six months is likely too long, but perhaps we can leave them up for three months and then move into the archive? Once they are no longer relevant (after a week or two), we can unsticky them and leave them for the remaining time before they are moved. Thoughts?
    That would be perfect. I agree 6 months is too long. 2-3 months (or even info & threads from the last 3 in game cycles) would be fine. I don't know if I'm alone in this one or not, but I'm often looking at rival syns and curious as to where they finished in recent events. But yeah, unsticky them after a few months and let them fall off into archives that way. That would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Has anything been done to improve forum searches?
    There was an issue just recently, where someone posted a thread on a common subject -- a little searching by the thread starter would have likely lead that person to the info they created a thread about. Except that the search function on these forums is clunky at best, and un-usable at worst. To compound the matter, a mod came on the thread, posted "use the search the function" and closed the thread. I would suggest not having mods recommend an poorly functioning search button, especially to new members that simply asked a question, no matter how irritating it may be to the moderator. If I were that OP and a new forum member, it might have been my last post.

No more signatures?

Much better

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    The forum is very jumpy when a page loads: page pops up and down a few times.
    Thank you for fixing, ToyMaker!
    ...definitely not jumpy for me anymore.

Great job!
    Line ID: clementine88

Easier on the eyes

A job well done on the forum, it's easier on the eyes, looks great 👍

Better

Looks better now

better

Going the right direction. BETTER!