GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Syndicate Prizing for Chester Court

Post Count
    you should have that cough checked out
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I m still missing "Chester Binoculars"... please fix.... i m going to send 3th ticket

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Have a little patience and stop sending new tickets! It takes time for Gree to address each ticket and every new ticket you send just adds to their pile of work. More tickets sent means a longer wait for resolution, for everyone!

Post Count
    my scary is that gree will forget it.. i just want remember..

Player Experience
    Post Count
    We go through tickets in the order that they're received. As you can imagine, it's not that fast to manually credit prizes to a ton of players. Please be patient with us and we will get to your ticket as soon as possible.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    I have no way of knowing if I receive my prize either. How is it that Gree can figure out when you've awarded an extra item and you're able to run a script to pull all of those back, but you can't figure out who was shorted?
    Since everyone is supposed to have 1 of each prize, you can make a script that looks for any items with 2 as the quantity and set the quantity to 1.

We could make a script that looks at syndicate rank and then checks if the player received the prize, but as players have changed syndicates since the event it's not possible to run a script for it. Trust me. We'd much rather have a script handle this if we could.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    We go through tickets in the order that they're received. As you can imagine, it's not that fast to manually credit prizes to a ton of players. Please be patient with us and we will get to your ticket as soon as possible.
    The problem isn't waiting for GREE to issue the rewards... well, kinda' (should have been rewarded in the first place, but...) The problem is that CS is closing tickets without crediting those rewards so players send in another ticket. Maybe the tickets should stay open until the rewards are actually credited to avoid the confusion and extra tickets.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    still whitout rewards...
    i wait

Post Count
    I still missing chester binoculars...is possible that it took all this time? a my ex member received his reward, but he sended a ticket like me.. so I don't know why he yes and me no.. still no response from support.. still waiting .. hoping well

Post Count
    I am still waiting an answer.. still missing prize, and not only me

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

How to send Ticket ?

How to send the ticket about chester assault event prize??

Post Count
    You have to go on your profile and click ''Contact us'' in bottom right

Post Count
    now I'm losing hope to get my prize ....

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Maxx View Post
    now I'm losing hope to get my prize ....
    It's not even been one month. Gree has been known to take 3 or 4 months to resolve tickets at times. It's worse when angry people send more tickets than they need to, and you can bet that happened over this problem.

So wait another 60-90 days. Your ticket will probably be addressed and closed by then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    It's not even been one month. Gree has been known to take 3 or 4 months to resolve tickets at times. It's worse when angry people send more tickets than they need to, and you can bet that happened over this problem.

So wait another 60-90 days. Your ticket will probably be addressed and closed by then.
    3-4 months??..damn .. anyway I haven't sent more tickets..it s strange because a my friend sent one ticket like me and after few days he got prize, i don t know why he yes and me no.. this is a mistery for me