[Sale] Gold Sale Cancellation

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: [Sale] Gold Sale Cancellation

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

[Sale] Gold Sale Cancellation

Hello Commanders,

The current pop-up for a Gold Sale is incorrect. This sale will not be happening.

Additionally, there will be a Battle Health Sale to take place.

Apologies for the confusion.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREEd is "being smart"

they want players to still spend real cash, BUT now they ALSO want players to USE right away (shortes period possible all the "items" the purchase

1. With Gold sales, many players buy gold, and Keep it to be use during LTQs, EB, RB, and yes, a little on WD, so basically a BIG % of the gold sold by GREEd during WD weekend was actually NOT being Used, so even though they got a lot of revenue from the sales, it did not mean, players were "buying" that much and using that much

2. stoppping gold sales and giving a 30% sale on the already over price health Pack, is very smart, since most people that will buy the HP refills will have to use them during WD (probably leave very few for RB)

Now Gree can with more reasonable estimate see that Sales will be almost = to ingame spending of purchased items

Cheers

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    smart idea indeed
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    So you are saying this is an astute move displaying business acumen? Given the current state of the app, just give that some due consideration for a short while and come back to me!

Post Count

Thumbs down

This would all be a good idea IF gold was normally "sale" prices all the time and they actually cared about their player base. I bought gold just the way truth teller said. With this change I won't be buying gold anymore and as such will likely file this game away in the round file as I did CC.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If only the programmers were half as competent as the accountants.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It will hurt them. Not help them, after the release and crashing half everyone's games id expect an 80% off sale. These guys have no clue. Just soulless blood suckers. Ready to quit the game for the first time in a long time. I went free over a yr ago but constant gree ups make the decision to stay in the game a hard one to make. I miss the community working together. Sincere apologies after the FEW mistakes that were made. Now its constant mistakes and eat it!. Wake up.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't even mind the Vietnamese spam crap in this thread. It's better news than what the op had to say.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The best idea is to buy a few vaults and refund the money through apple.

I have done it about 15 times total... Even done it 3 times on the same Apple ID.

It's easy and fun to feel like you're pulling one over on Gree