Pass Cash ? ? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pass Cash ? ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I think this idea is excellent as long as it is kept implemented only for Frontline

how? simple

Factions buy ALL their FL units, and this ones are stored in a "faction" inventory
    that way ANY members deploying units, will be using the units from the "faction inventory"
    that way those with high IPH can purchase more units than those with low IPH, but every member will be able to use all their deploys during the event, and use gold for more deploys, thus making the event more dynamic, fun for all and challenging

Cheers
    This is a great idea. +1
    Promotes more teamwork and gives thr higher iph guys a bit of a break as the faction isnt soley relying on them for each battle.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I like the possibilities, but my concern is the possible abuse or Gree just screwing it up altogether.

I want Gree to use whatever available resources first to fix existing bugs and problems, or adjusting existing game play, rather than add a new concept to this game.

Maybe when MW seems less problematic.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Focus on getting existing events working properly before changing stuff. Different events suit different folks, and that's fine...

- High IPH?... frontline
    - High energy? ... LTQ
    - High stats? ... Raid boss
    - Active?.... WD
    - High stats/level?.... Epic boss
    - Lucky? Crate event (haha)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'd enjoy if my mini would get frontline $$$ only.

My main's only source of income is my base. The only people with good bases are higher than me

McDoc, Quick off topic question, but do those links in your signature mean you collect coins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Hey McDoc....you run out of buildings to upgrade? Pass Cash?? Hmm...not a bad idea but I would rather see new faction bonuses be introduced instead...Passing cash would create some serious flaws considering the previous posts, taxing? 2 man factions? even a 2 man faction can increase guild size to 50 relatively fast, only using cash for Frontline? to many variables to consider.....I'm sure there are plenty of factions that wouldn't mind a little cash boost, maybe you can just help them out (knowing you, you probably already do)

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We don't have any current plans for implementing this type of feature. It would definitely take some time to work out all the kinks to make sure it is still balanced within the game and able to keep abuse to a minimum. Thanks for sharing the idea.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is passing energy and passing units (stats & bonuses) to another player fair? That's the same reason passing cash is a a bad idea.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Truthtellers plan would work. Basically make the Frontline.units like concrete but anyone on team can use. Be a great time to implement the co-leader position as well. There are other ways to pass cash that many teams are already using. This would just streamline it and make it accessible for everyone.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aBigDek View Post
    Truthtellers plan would work. Basically make the Frontline.units like concrete but anyone on team can use. Be a great time to implement the co-leader position as well. There are other ways to pass cash that many teams are already using. This would just streamline it and make it accessible for everyone.
    And that means if I'm active but low IPH, I get to "use" up a majority of the units that my faction mates donated so I can personally score higher in individual? And how is that fair?

Flipping that argument, you would be better off donating deploys into faction bank, but that would just mean the faction with the most players will have the most deploys. Bad idea all the way around.
    Last edited by Addwind; 11-04-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Post Count
    Whats wrong with raiding ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahan View Post
    Whats wrong with raiding ?
    Takes too much effort...

...would rather GREE bring money to 'me' than 'me' having to go look for it.

Horrible, lazy idea.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The issue of passing cash to players is something I have thought about a while back. But the big underlying issue currently in the game is that MANY players only concern themselves with stat improvements and simply do not bother with IPH improvements.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sorry, but I think this is not a good idea. You should consider these issues (low IPH, etc) when you recruit players. Building IPH is a long hard process. Tell the player to go earn it by playing top 25 (to get the +1 building upgrade as it is the primary way to build IPH quickly) or buy in game cash. On my mini account, I've forgone upgrading any boosts and have spent time upgrading the cement factory and cash buildings. The trade offs in the game are the few left that make it interesting. Just like where to put skill points. By being able to send billions per day from my main account to my mini actually subtracts from the fun. You also meet different players as your mini is likely playing with a different tier. If this was only for frontline, I might as well set up a new faction and add 59 other new accounts and send them all cash so that the 60 of us can use all of our free deploys with gunners and out muscle smaller teams. Too many ways to abuse the system.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post

McDoc, Quick off topic question, but do those links in your signature mean you collect coins?
    just Gold and Silver coins like American Eagles / Canadian Maples / Krugerans / etc - not rare coins like pennies or dimes or nickels :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We don't have any current plans for implementing this type of feature. It would definitely take some time to work out all the kinks to make sure it is still balanced within the game and able to keep abuse to a minimum. Thanks for sharing the idea.
    Please don't even bother with this. If players want to build a mini then having a low cash flow is the down side that should not have a easy fix such as giving money from one account to another. Any account can have unlimited amounts of cash by simply raiding.