GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pass Cash ? ?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Pass Cash ? ?

A lot of us have mini accounts that just can't seem to get an IPH high enough to keep up with Frontline.

How ow about the option to Pass Cash to another player ?

Either directly from player to player
    or
    via a faction - i.e. - donate cash to a faction and then a faction leader can donate cash back to a player?

Just a thought :-)

I'm sure our valued forum members will weigh in on the pro's & con's of this idea :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Mcdoc, I have a 2nd and 3rd account. I would have loved to be able to do this when I first started the accounts. However, I think this would give an unfair advantage to players with friends willing to pass cash. As much as I would like to take advantage of it, it would cause nothing but ill will among other players.

Examples:
    A level 30 player with 10 mil iph who gets the new expensive LE building and builds it out.
    A player with extremely low IPH with 50 billion in cash and able to buy the more expensive Frontline units when he clearly doesn't have the IPH for it.

It gives a competitive advantage for accounts that did not earn it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree with you to some extent.

I thnk that by only doing it with a faction that has a minimum of 50 members would put some integrity into it and stop people from just forming a 2 man faction to pass cash :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the idea of passing the cash. It can be further tweaked to an extent that Cash received from Friend or from Faction bank can only be used to purchase Front-line units.

Post Count
    I say do it. The one thing people don't get is games like this have trading systems where the players determine the value of in-game good, not the developers. If a player wants to give a new player 50m to build the new LE, then let them. If a player want to give a new player gold and money for frontline, then let them. I dont see a system like this hurting the game. The only people opposed to it are the ones who say "I spents XXX amount of money and it wont be fair to me because I paid to get it" Well, good for you but he did not because I choose to pay for it so I can give it to a player who really need it.

Also with a trade system, GREE still makes money because players can sell in game items for gold. This is really handy for players who want to sell raid boss units, like the legendary units or crate items.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I say do it. The one thing people don't get is games like this have trading systems where the players determine the value of in-game good, not the developers. If a player wants to give a new player 50m to build the new LE, then let them. If a player want to give a new player gold and money for frontline, then let them. I dont see a system like this hurting the game. The only people opposed to it are the ones who say "I spents XXX amount of money and it wont be fair to me because I paid to get it" Well, good for you but he did not because I choose to pay for it so I can give it to a player who really need it.

Also with a trade system, GREE still makes money because players can sell in game items for gold. This is really handy for players who want to sell raid boss units, like the legendary units or crate items.
    And can be easily abused - I can create 1M GenyMotion or Bluestacks accounts & 10M gold is mine to consolidate onto a single account, energy refills, stamina refills, health packs & units.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think this idea is excellent as long as it is kept implemented only for Frontline

how? simple

Factions buy ALL their FL units, and this ones are stored in a "faction" inventory
    that way ANY members deploying units, will be using the units from the "faction inventory"
    that way those with high IPH can purchase more units than those with low IPH, but every member will be able to use all their deploys during the event, and use gold for more deploys, thus making the event more dynamic, fun for all and challenging

Cheers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bad bad bad idea.

No shortcuts.

Post Count
    I would like the idea if it came with some sort of "TAX" to help keep it under control

So If I want to borrow from the faction Gree will charge me tax (ie cash vanishes) to do so.

I can borrow up to 1 Billion and my tax rate is only 10%.
    Each subsequent Billion would be an additional 20% between 1-2 Billion.

At 10 Billion you can no longer "borrow" as your tax rate becomes 100%

The primary reason would be to prevent hacker runaway and keep some sort of balance.

*Note you can pay back your loans along the way as well to drop your tax "Bracket". Transactions would have to be approved by faction leader.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyflosser View Post
    And can be easily abused - I can create 1M GenyMotion or Bluestacks accounts & 10M gold is mine to consolidate onto a single account, energy refills, stamina refills, health packs & units.
    And if you want to do that then you can use your time and do that. Of course the bigger the trade, the higher the trade tax will be the player making the trade will have to pay. There are ways to balance the system. No game really has a "free" trade system for that very reason. If you want to trade, you have to play cash and or gold to make that trade. You can also make some items untradable, which is needed. Also a limit on what can be owned is also needed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or they could have left the units alone because there were tiers as to how much players could afford even new bases could participate to some extent

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    you guys do remember that Gree still runs this game right? I mean if your gone ask for the impossible at least go bigger than this lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with this a bit but don't think it would work.

As someone who started the game "late", missing the best LTB's I would prefer that some of those come on sale, even if limited upgrade values. Or if the new LTBs were atleast on a similar level to those or reflected the recent stat/cash requirements.

Post Count
    They are gonna have to do something about it eventually

Banned
    Post Count
    Far too hard for Gree to get right, far too easy to abuse. I don't really have an issue with the concept, but I do with the reality of implementimg it.