Strategy idea: Hero felow companion that you can upgrade

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Strategy idea: Hero felow companion that you can upgrade

Post Count

Lightbulb Strategy idea: Hero felow companion that you can upgrade

New strategy ideas for improvement of the game.

I have a new idea to make the game more interesting.

Every player will have a option from inventory to chose a fellow companion unit that will help him with epic boss events,raid boss,guild wars,pvp and other events exept box event ,
    that felow companion you can upgrade it on higher levels of strength from 1 -10 Lv
    Felow hero companion can be chosen from 3 categories:
    Beast,magic,infantry
    The good thing is that will bring us a strategy,the unit that you chose for felow hero companion it will be different because those units you can win just during events.
    Depends on your right decission (wich you think it is right for you)to upgrade the best hero companion will determine and your total strength .

This reminds me on fun games from 90's when you had a sorcerer as a sidekick or dwarf to help you on quests amd fights.
    Do you like this idea? And what do you think about it?
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congrats on your moderatorship, DragCro!

Interesting idea, although the many "felow" misspellings could be edited ;-)

I feel that ideas like this should be voted on, and then try it and see if it works! If not, hey, it was worth the try, and if it does work, then great job!

Of course, the people with seriously insane stats (1 billion +) may not get as much from this as those with lower stats (only in the millions), as most units will only have 6 figure stats...

just some musings on the idea... I'm sure there are those ready to disagree :-)
    Last edited by Shadows; 11-03-2014 at 08:01 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Congrats on your moderatorship, DragCro!

Interesting idea, although the many "felow" misspellings could be edited ;-)

I feel that ideas like this should be voted on, and then try it and see if it works! If not, hey, it was worth the try, and if it does work, then great job!

Of course, the people with seriously insane stats (1 billion +) may not get as much from this as those with lower stats (only in the millions), as most units will only have 6 figure stats...

just some musings on the idea... I'm sure there are those ready to disagree :-)
    Thanks buddy,yes i make some grammar mistakes,hope you all can forgive me that
    I appreciate your opinion on this..
    I just thought it would bring some strategy to the game that we need,any strategy it is good so i am open to ideas..
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I would prefer more a sort of animal companion that whilst upgrading can boost certain aspects of the game. And depending on the type of animal you get different boost or something like that.

For example.

Wolf, boost attack with X% each level up
    Turtle, boost defence with x% each level up
    Raven, boost building output with X% each level up
    and so on with things for health regen, energy regen

Perhaps certain animals have combinations but their percentage will be lower then.

Anyway whatever will be implemented, it would be nice that it has some factors taken into account that all levels are somewhat at the same rate of upgrading. So the strongest won't just take another leap away from other players.

Percentages should be rather low though so you need a decent amount of work put into them to get a worthwhile bonus. Something of a long term goal

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    I would prefer more a sort of animal companion that whilst upgrading can boost certain aspects of the game. And depending on the type of animal you get different boost or something like that.

For example.

Wolf, boost attack with X% each level up
    Turtle, boost defence with x% each level up
    Raven, boost building output with X% each level up
    and so on with things for health regen, energy regen

Perhaps certain animals have combinations but their percentage will be lower then.

Anyway whatever will be implemented, it would be nice that it has some factors taken into account that all levels are somewhat at the same rate of upgrading. So the strongest won't just take another leap away from other players.

Percentages should be rather low though so you need a decent amount of work put into them to get a worthwhile bonus. Something of a long term goal
    That is a good idea,i like it..Some dragon companion or any other beast
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I can work it out further and send it over pm if you like?

Post Count
    You can post it here,maybe somebody from the game developers team will see it
    [FK] TITAN