Assault Street: syndicate rewards missing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Assault Street: syndicate rewards missing

Post Count

Unhappy Assault Street: syndicate rewards missing

hi, assault street is ended from many hours .. I have received only my individual reward but syndicate reward is still missing ..is normal? ..is only a temporary problem? somebody have same problems? .. I really hope that this will be solved

Post Count
    I have the same problem I have accounts in 2 syndicates and only 1 of my syndicates got syndicate reward. All my accounts got individual reward

Post Count
    I have also the same problem,2 of 3 account is missing it,please fix this Gree.

Post Count
    also some players from my syndicate have same problem, not fixed yet

same problem here! Just got the streak item and the individual item, not the rank item. Seems all the other members in my syn got it tho, wierd.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We've passed this along to be investigated. We'll try and get more information soon.

It could be that the popup just didn't come up. You'll have to write in a ticket to have them check and see if it was awarded. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Post Count
    thanks for answer Tadaaah, I checked inventory many times and I don't see reward , ticket already sended

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

We've passed this along to be investigated. We'll try and get more information soon.

It could be that the popup just didn't come up. You'll have to write in a ticket to have them check and see if it was awarded. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    You are right, i havent seen the popup yet. That said everyone else have. And i always get it normally.
    But there must be a reason why alot of ppl aint getting it suddenly. Ty for answear and i hope it gets fixed. I also sent a ticket yesterday

Edit: I did g et the individual pop up and i got the streak award, but im the only one in my syndicate who didnt get the reward for the rank. Its a pretty awesome item and its sad i didnt get it Same for everyone else.

Post Count
    many days after last street assault and syndicate reward is still missing.. someone can fix this please???

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    If you sent in a ticket, they'll be taking care of it for you. Please remain patient as it can take them a bit of time to make it through all the tickets.

Post Count
    Was SA Chester Court? As in the sticky about having to send in tickets?

If so, why are there 2 threads?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    It takes a 'bit' of time ? 😂 Still missing the syndicate reaward. Send five !! tickets the last five days. Absolute no reaction!
    No response like, we got your ticket please wait.....nothing 😁

Post Count
    Can't believe it, still missing the syndicate reward from SA event three !!!!!! weeks ago.
    Won't buy any gold still I'll get it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1 ticket per day is not near enough. Try sending a ticket per hour.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H&W View Post
    Send five !! tickets the last five days. Absolute no reaction!
    With five tickets in five days, their reaction was probably to ban your email address for spamming. The rest of us patiently waiting on tickets can only hope.