Stop giving us XP from fights we haven't picked!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop giving us XP from fights we haven't picked!

Post Count

Stop giving us XP from fights we haven't picked!

The only good thing that came out of the Rival List that was changed a while back was that we avoided idiots who thought it would be fun to attack people knowing they would lose the fight to give their opponent unwanted XP. But now I am getting far too many of these people doing that with the sole intention to try and level me up faster than I'd like. So if keeping the rival list up to date is so difficult can someone at Gree not change it so if someone does attack me and loses, that I don't get punished for it by gaining XP? If I pick the fight, then fair enough I deserve it, but if I haven't then why should I be gaining XP? Sort it out Gree, as this is ruining it for the people who work hard on their defence.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You don't gain xp from people losing to you!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    You don't gain xp from people losing to you!
    Yes you do. If they lose a fight to you, it's you who gains the XP.

Post Count
    Seriously? That sucks
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    That's crazy. And I was thinking of going No Bank too.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkzy View Post
    The only good thing that came out of the Rival List that was changed a while back was that we avoided idiots who thought it would be fun to attack people knowing they would lose the fight to give their opponent unwanted XP. But now I am getting far too many of these people doing that with the sole intention to try and level me up faster than I'd like. So if keeping the rival list up to date is so difficult can someone at Gree not change it so if someone does attack me and loses, that I don't get punished for it by gaining XP? If I pick the fight, then fair enough I deserve it, but if I haven't then why should I be gaining XP? Sort it out Gree, as this is ruining it for the people who work hard on their defence.
    Lmao! I seriously doubt anyone is trying to level you up faster. So funny! Did you tell this to a shrink?

Far more likely they just don't look at stats before attacking, or if they do attack you deliberately wanting to lose it's to avoid getting the xp themselves.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 11-02-2014 at 11:34 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Lmao! I seriously doubt anyone is trying to level you up faster. So funny! Did you tell this to a shrink?

Far more likely they just don't look at stats before attacking, or if they do attack you deliberately wanting to lose it's to avoid getting the xp themselves.
    Yeah I must be paranoid, I'm obviously seeing things. I'll give you a clue, he's all over my news feed with a new attack every 10 mins and he's even written enjoy the XP! Now you wanna pass that onto my shrink or are you ready to stop being a smartass?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Like I said you don't gain xp! Instead of a shrink go see your optometrist!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    Like I said you don't gain xp! Instead of a shrink go see your optometrist!
    Okay wise guy, come back when you know what you're talking about.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Last time I checked a defensive win awarded roughly 1 XP.

If that's a concern, you are playing the wrong game.

Post Count
    It's one of those complaints that you can only hear in a gree game.

Post Count
    Stop making me win! The humanity!

Post Count
    What level are you?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yeah I must be paranoid, I'm obviously seeing things. I'll give you a clue, he's all over my news feed with a new attack every 10 mins and he's even written enjoy the XP! Now you wanna pass that onto my shrink or are you ready to stop being a smartass?
    Did you make this same complaint to him in game? If you did I'm totally unsurprised he's taunting you with it. If not then the guy is just a douche.... it happens.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol EB is out... He's probably summoning the boss without gaining the XP! Which is why he's saying he hopes you enjoy the XP.
    For the tiny amount of XP you gain it's hardly worth this thread! Empty his buildings when there up and be smug about it