Great Job Gree - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Job Gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its bad enuff we wait for the states to be asleep before this starts but then we have to wait for them to wake up, they got on 1st and can raid those who have been waiting for hours with full energy.
    Was looking forward to the snooze you loose fun. But now its just unfair allowing some back online as to others
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Great job Gree

Currently playing on 2 accounts both iOS one is working just fine one still says the servers are down this is ridiculous. Gree can we get some form of compensation for those of us that lost millions of in game cash?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Almost an hour after the scheduled restart time and still no access, incredible - getting raided and loosing time to finish LTQ - this is probably the end of MW for me...

Banned
    Post Count
    And still you all play.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    And still you all play.
    Well, this may well be the end of it for me...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Words fail me.

Sitting here watching as my based gets ****d.

Like someone has said. We'll all get a refill or something including those unaffected. Typical Gree incompetence and yet we roll over and have our bellies scratched like a badly treated loyal dog.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not for much longer. People will only put up with so much. Then comes the point, the moment when it's decided "no more". That moment is close.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Get in then go down after if loads
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Freeplayer1000 View Post
    Currently playing on 2 accounts both iOS one is working just fine one still says the servers are down this is ridiculous. Gree can we get some form of compensation for those of us that lost millions of in game cash?
    Mine is doing the same thing. Buildings raided by those who seems to have no problem getting in.

Gree will just give the usual sorry and here are your free refills. By the way, wich I never got.

I don't mind getting raided when I forget to collect but I do mind when Gree screws things up!
    Last edited by Rolinz; 11-02-2014 at 05:19 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Mine is doing the same thing. Buildings raided by those who seems to have no problem getting in.

Gree will just give the usual sorry and here are your free refills. By the way, wich I never got.

I don't mind getting raided when I forget to collect but I do mind when Gree screws things up!
    Yes and those who've got in and are taking full advantage of our enforced inactivity will get the refills as well. Just adds insult to injury.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Finally got in and all my 12, 24 and 48 hour buildings are wiped.

Nice one Gree