Will current F/LTQ be extended to compensate for 5 hours downtime? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will current F/LTQ be extended to compensate for 5 hours downtime?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    It is actually 3:39am....don't be surprised if servers come back 10-20 minutes after 4am
    Yeah, forgot daylight savings time hit my time zone first... DOH!! Haha. Either way, now 15 more minutes. :-)...... Hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Shut Down Notification

Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Cry more.

I read the announcement about it.

Also, weren't there in game pop ups about the shut down???
    No member of my faction received a game pop-up regarding the shut down. So disappointing.

Post Count
    And for all those non euros out there complaining at us complaining, I for one am not prepared to wake up at 5am, on a Sunday morning to use 4k energy to ensure I complete prestige LTQ. The funny thing then is if we get the extra 5.5+ hours back, the event will finish early hours of Monday morning. Now that means we will have to A: still lose sleep or B: miss out on a few hours of the LTQ and that inevitably makes increasing the length of the LTQ completely pointless. The US will then be able to take full advantage of that to save even more gold/energy packs so either way for Euros it's a lose lose situation.

There's only one way to solve it in my opinion and that's to give everyone 10 energy packs. When (if) the serves ever come back while the US are still sleeping, they will find everything in their base has disappeared which is not fair on them either

agree with you this is completly useless on gree's part they could just do this on a day with no events running
    LGSTO

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryVIII View Post
    Yeah, forgot daylight savings time hit my time zone first... DOH!! Haha. Either way, now 15 more minutes. :-)...... Hopefully
    Lol we all make mistakes let's hope so, from what I can remember the last time the servers went down they came back on time or just a few minutes after....at least I think so anyway

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by usman View Post
    agree with you this is completly useless on gree's part they could just do this on a day with no events running
    Precisely. Surely a company can plan ahead? This could've been the perfect opportunity to have the few days break we've all been wanting. We can just be thankful that MW isn't in the middle of FA like we are on CC

Post Count
    Still nothing

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe they won't come back up.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    I from Singapore!! Can't play waste my day

Post Count
    maybe will take til next clock change in 6 months
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Come on now. We should give them a break. It's not like you can plan for something like the time change.

Maybe the lead Systems Programmer forgot his password and the little piece of paper he wrote it on is at home and his Mom and Dad are out for the day.
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

-J. Strummer

CB - VFF Elite Rangers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    My thought too, one day they will pull the plug, like all their other games...
    They will have make a post in Announcements, but nobody will saw it before the last day...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Come on now. We should give them a break. It's not like you can plan for something like the time change.

Maybe the lead Systems Programmer forgot his password and the little piece of paper he wrote it on is at home and his Mom and Dad are out for the day.
    Yeah, it's been kind of random this year, I mean last week for Europe, this week for US, 2014 is hard on clocks...
    The Gree guy responsible to turn the clocks on all our games must have been exhausted, give him a break!

Post Count
    I suppose Gree's clock had gone cuckoo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Now you mention it.....lol. Worst thing about it is mods aren't on at weekends so we don't have a clue when the servers will come back unless we mindlessly keep tapping on the app to load it up. Maybe gree don't work at all on weekends?? Tbh I would be glad if the servers never came back up....think of all the time you can use on something worthwhile, the money and effort we could all save. It'd be like coming out of prison

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now you mention it.....lol. Worst thing about it is mods aren't on at weekends so we don't have a clue when the servers will come back unless we mindlessly keep tapping on the app to load it up. Maybe gree don't work at all on weekends?? Tbh I would be glad if the servers never came back up....think of all the time you can use on something worthwhile, the money and effort we could all save. It'd be like coming out of prison
    Time for clash Of Clans you mean, right?