Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Sorry Kanga, I was asleep when all of this happened.
    Appropriate action has been taken against B Legit and Fossil and some text has been adjusted.

I'd like to remind you all to keep the forum clean from any flaming or personal attacks.
    There is a thing called disagreeing that is understandable but there is also immaturity in taking it up to the next level by making it personal, usually this results in flaming or bashing and that is not allowed. Just to be sure I would recommend to click on the following if you haven't seen it yet: The Forum Rules.

Thank you for reading, please carry on the conversation
    Umm what exactly did I say? Fossil comment's on every post I ever post hating on it. I simply just acknowledged that is what he does lmao. My comment that is perfectly sensible (even though it's been removed for nothing, others have quoted it, you can see that so far that the majority agree). You didn't edit any of it, I didn't flame Fossil, just noted that he comments on everything I post. It's like he sits there and waits to see my name hahahaha.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by seta sojiro View Post
    Agreed with B Legit on this.
    War Epics are WAR EPICS for a reason, chest epics are fine to be fusable since you can get them anytime during a chest event.
    War Epics on the other hand should be exclusive, the only time acceptable to get one rather than a war is via a Gem event (5k gems).
    Thanks Seta! But apparently this post of mine was far too mean and got removed? I'm a bit confused.
    Bulls on Parade

I ment dont ignore confronting posts FOR GREE not for me personally, people can write what they want I just point out how they come across and if its across the line ill report but I didnt see any of those here.

Sorry for any confusion, I just feel like its weird all trivial questions get quick answers but something big like war epics being fusible (look mom I spelled it right) is silenced to death.

And is guardian on purpose or a ****up? Makes a big difference to me but im getting no answers here
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Here buddy, this should answer all your questions about anything:

Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons Support.

We're always looking for new ways to improve player experience. I will pass your feedback directly to our developers for further consideration. Again, thanks for taking the time to message us.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Umm what exactly did I say? Fossil comment's on every post I ever post hating on it. I simply just acknowledged that is what he does lmao. My comment that is perfectly sensible (even though it's been removed for nothing, others have quoted it, you can see that so far that the majority agree). You didn't edit any of it, I didn't flame Fossil, just noted that he comments on everything I post. It's like he sits there and waits to see my name hahahaha.
    Your past with Fossil doesn't concern me. What does concern me however was the last part in your post that I removed in Seta's quote, that part in case you don't remember was blatantly a flame directed towards Fossil and Fossil made a hateful comment in result of that.
    As we already know flaming isn't allowed on the forum so you've received a warning because of that and the same thing goes to Fossil, that's all there is to it, plain and simple.

If you disagree that's one thing, but you can also ignore Fossil or not be surprised about getting a warning for making a hateful comment. (And I emphasize that the entirety of the flame was removed so it's not visible anymore)
    If you want to discuss this further with me, do so through PM and not in this topic anymore.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Your past with Fossil doesn't concern me. What does concern me however was the last part in your post that I removed in Seta's quote, that part in case you don't remember was blatantly a flame directed towards Fossil and Fossil made a hateful comment in result of that.
    As we already know flaming isn't allowed on the forum so you've received a warning because of that and the same thing goes to Fossil, that's all there is to it, plain and simple.

If you disagree that's one thing, but you can also ignore Fossil or not be surprised about getting a warning for making a hateful comment. (And I emphasize that the entirety of the flame was removed so it's not visible anymore)
    If you want to discuss this further with me, do so through PM and not in this topic anymore.
    Thank you.
    Why was my post removed this time? I broke no rules. Stop abusing your power. You're actually breaking the rules flaming me.
    Bulls on Parade

We are locking this topic because it has become a hotspot for Naming/Flaming. Please remember to respect and follow the Code of Conduct. I encourage you to discuss the Fusible Armors, but please keep it constructive and on topic.