Gree and the tale of the double standard - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gree and the tale of the double standard

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    Let's start with the basics, beyond the fact we have screenshots of his zero scores, chats of him being gone, returning and questioning his stats and sending his ticket to gree to fix it;

1.) do you really think ANY player if they had the knowledge to hack the game (which ares doesn't) would be stupid enough to hack it to be one of the highest stat players in the game, with huge amounts of the highest stat units?

2.) do you think even if we supported that kind of crap, which we don't, I would allow him to have his player name be "Ares - OSOK" showing exactly what faction he belonged to?

This whole thing is stupid on gree's part and is affecting a solid stand up player who plays the game harder and cleaner than anyone I know.
    I am not questioning his innocence or guilt in all this but in reference to your first point, I will say yes there are people stupid enough to hack high stat units and think they are clever. Although some people that do this say it is to expose a flaw in the game so that Gree can correct it.

As for your second point you cannot force him to change his name. Even if he was in fact guilty of hacking (I have a faction member I trust who has seen the ss of his innocence so again am not accusing him of this) all you can really do is report him for hacking and boot him. He could still retain the same name thereby still giving the impression he was with OSOK and that they support hackers. Just saying I have come up against people that were once in my current faction and still our tags because they never changed their name. Anyone not knowing anything different may automatically assume they are still a part of the faction.

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey Guys,

The Support Team can look into this matter when the affected player sends in a ticket requesting assistance.