Kudos to gree!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this but, way to go gree!

You listened and made a new weaker Epic raid boss level for new players!

You are supplying new functions and new content!

You're showing you DO listen to your players and I think that's great!

Plus the new epic raid boss looks awesome. Whoever is doing the artwork is fantastic!

There's some bugs yes, but overall, very satisfied that you are listening!

Keep it up!

Guess you don't play on iOS. Game keeps resetting. After a while it's good for a bit and then same resetting happens again.

Yeah, now stop punishing your paying customers by actually dropping some decent armor rewards (and no, I don't mean dropping outdated or double epics) when opening chests and there won't be much to complain. But till then - it's all just nice and glitzy distraction for ripoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Yeah, now stop punishing your paying customers by actually dropping some decent armor rewards (and no, I don't mean dropping outdated or double epics) when opening chests and there won't be much to complain. But till then - it's all just nice and glitzy distraction for ripoffs.
    Amen..

P.s.

Video reward still .....

No I do play ios. Yes there are some bugs. But not letting thing that distract from the fact that we asked for and got some changes / new content.

The new game content super threw me off at first haha isummoned a few lvl 1s before i realized they only had 3k hp. But defi itely a good thing that way lower lvl players can still do something