Thread: Disappointed

Disappointed

After quitting the game about 5 months ago, I thought "Hmm, I wonder how much Knights and Dragons has changed." I had been playing for about 14 months before I quit, and I knew there were very few updates to the game. I was thinking there would be maybe 1 or 2 updates. So I reintalled the game to see what was new, and guess what I found?

NOTHING.

There has not been a single update to the game in 5 MONTHS. I can't believe you guys still play this game. The only thing that has been added since I started playing that I can remember was guild raid bosses, which was basically a different version of Guild Wars, which already happened way too often.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

They're coming out with six star armors.

Hi.
    I guess there's been a thing or two. There's supposed to be something new but we'll see. I think we just stick around in hopes that there will be new things.
    no

There has been graphical changes, new armors, bosses, improved interface and others. I do see it changing and for the good.

I don't have time to look for your improved interfaces. I'm too busy exploring new content and wars and maps full of new levels in Castle Clash.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    After quitting the game about 5 months ago, I thought "Hmm, I wonder how much Knights and Dragons has changed." I had been playing for about 14 months before I quit, and I knew there were very few updates to the game. I was thinking there would be maybe 1 or 2 updates. So I reintalled the game to see what was new, and guess what I found?

NOTHING.

There has not been a single update to the game in 5 MONTHS. I can't believe you guys still play this game. The only thing that has been added since I started playing that I can remember was guild raid bosses, which was basically a different version of Guild Wars, which already happened way too often.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
    There's raid boss and some other minor stuff and heroic event to craft epics just got added but no one seen it yet.. suppose to be an event.

There has not been a single update to the game in 5 MONTHS.
    just start playing brave frontier. its the game that's taking all the people form this game anyways.

put this into your perspective. 1 million facebook likes on it, to KnDs 26,000 facebook likes. theres a reason.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Not every player uses Facebook; I've boycotted FB for months now.

I don't have time to look for your improved interfaces. I'm too busy exploring new content and wars and maps full of new levels in Castle Clash.
    Yet clearly you have enough free time on your hands to come back and bash KnD, a game you no longer play. Yeah.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I've never even seen Facebook...
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Trust me, you're not missing much (except repeated violations on your online privacy)...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

i like brave frontier fb, i can log into any device and play my game. so0o... there's that. this would help the account binding crap. im sure thats what the recent thing was. also - the BF facebook, as they got more likes, they starting giving away tons of in game money. it was fabulous. they also give out gems for extended maintenance, and just because there nice guys. so0o... shows how well their company is being lead. they actually like their customers. their FB page also has decent customer support if you cant reach a person. come on gree. get ur stuff together.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Wrong Prize

I have noticed that level bosses don't always give out their intended prizes. It really wouldn't be that big a deal to me, but it is interfering with quest completion with a lower than 50% success rate... yes, I am well aware that boss has to be defeated by special attack. It's become a real hassle as most quests require collection of specific pieces. Other than that I love the game.
    Last edited by Rick Whitmore; 11-06-2014 at 11:01 AM. Reason: praise

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Whitmore View Post
    I have noticed that level bosses don't always give out their intended prizes. It really wouldn't be that big a deal to me, but it is interfering with quest completion with a lower than 50% success rate... yes, I am well aware that boss has to be defeated by special attack. It's become a real hassle as most quests require collection of specific pieces. Other than that I love the game.
    Beginning with "Writhing Cascades" there's a chance you might get 1 of 2 prizes for special attacking and killing the level boss. Just one more element to make the game more challenging.