Health increase question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Health increase question

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Health increase question

Does this 3% health increase mean longer health regen for a FA on raid boss?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Inquiring minds want to know.

Post Count
    I think it's gree's way to reverse our health regen mods.....
    TKM - OFFICER

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranq View Post
    Does this 3% health increase mean longer health regen for a FA on raid boss?
    it means that, you have 100 health energy, and now you will have 103 health energy
    they did the same in KA game

if that is the way it is and those that finish get 103 health, then when you hit the EB, you can do all 5 hits without waiting the 1 minute to regen 1 health point (starting with a full health)
    so EB 1 hit = 25 health, so 4 hits = 100 health and you still have 3 left which would allow you the 5th hit

cheers

Post Count
    Lol so I could just continue to wait the 1 min...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What about for raid boss? Will I have to wait the extra time to get the force attack now?

Post Count
    Great point. This "reward" is more of a punishment

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    it means that, you have 100 health energy, and now you will have 103 health energy
    they did the same in KA game

if that is the way it is and those that finish get 103 health, then when you hit the EB, you can do all 5 hits without waiting the 1 minute to regen 1 health point (starting with a full health)
    so EB 1 hit = 25 health, so 4 hits = 100 health and you still have 3 left which would allow you the 5th hit

cheers
    If this is correct, then it is a worthless reward right now, but if they keep dropping this new bonus (if thats what it is), then once we get to 25% it will start to be noticeable.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    How does it affect our regen time that we already have in place
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    How does it affect our regen time that we already have in place
    It would increase your normal regen time.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    That doesn't sound correct to me, but I guess we will find out. Sounds more like a health regen with different wording. If it added to your health, it should say +3, not 3%, even though based on the current scale of 100 health they would be the same.

gree has used odd wording before for health regen units.
    Last edited by SGT Rud; 10-31-2014 at 12:14 PM.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    If this is correct, then it is a worthless reward right now, but if they keep dropping this new bonus (if thats what it is), then once we get to 25% it will start to be noticeable.
    Where it will really be noticeable is in Raid Boss, since a force attack is 5x a quick attack and can only be done from a full health bar. If that's the case, it will mean waiting 3% longer for a full health bar, so if you are currently just under 60min full regen this "bonus" could mean you are limited to 2 FA per boss instead of 3.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    That doesn't sound correct to me, but I guess we will find out. Sounds more like a health regen with different wording. If it added to your health, it should say +3, not 3%, even though based on the current scale of 100 health they would be the same.

gree has used odd wording before for health regen units.
    Yup, most people know better than to believe the garbage Mobeious spouts off.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    they will
    In KA my health is about 120 now, for RB I do a Force Attach (which uses 100 health) and after I do a FA, I can see I have that "20" health in by health bar, so I wait less time for a second FA

Regen times "is affected" if you have no health regen time bonus, the it would take you more time since you are regen more health, but with all the bonuses for health time most players have, it really has no impact

Cheers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Where it will really be noticeable is in Raid Boss, since a force attack is 5x a quick attack and can only be done from a full health bar. If that's the case, it will mean waiting 3% longer for a full health bar, so if you are currently just under 60min full regen this "bonus" could mean you are limited to 2 FA per boss instead of 3.
    Raid Boss does not use your full health, it costs 100 health for a FA, so in theory with this bonus your max health will become 103 so if you have this boost and your health is completely full, then after the FA you'll have 3 health left over so you can perform your next attack sooner.