Changes Made to R and better units.

Attention, Commander!

Battlefield technology is always changing. All units of "rare" and higher quality have been significantly improved, with increases to offensive and defensive performance. All of your existing Rare, Super Rare, and Ultra Rare units have been upgraded automatically.

Now get out there and dominate!

New unit stats

Absolutely awesome, makes it worthwhile getting the sr units. However putting the r and above units in the boss' officers rosters with new stats is ridiculous, my wife was quite merrily playing the event, but now she can't get past the officers due to their increased prowess, completely unfair game changer. On a side note, dropping the rewards for boss kills was a unfair move also..... It would seem you (gree) are attempting to alienate your players yet again, shut one game down then make it impossible for newish people to play another, from an outsiders point of view the attitude at gree is seriously lacking any consideration for players and will definately affect my reviews on the App Store and purchases within the games.

F
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Attention, Commander!

Battlefield technology is always changing. All units of "rare" and higher quality have been significantly improved, with increases to offensive and defensive performance. All of your existing Rare, Super Rare, and Ultra Rare units have been upgraded automatically.

Now get out there and dominate!

Several Rare like Kullervos Rage did not get the boost?

Hahaha, and now its even more impossible....

good luck to anyone trying to progress in the campaigns. Seems a souped up UR or SR with long range will just wipe you out....
    Especially when players can only get one or 2 SR/URs...

It's been weeks

Since I've beaten a campaign mission, received anything of value from a gold or silver chest, or felt much of any kind of accomplishment. That's with daily gameplay. At the level I'm at I should still be able to acheive something! Now I'm struggling to even beat officers. Level 16 bosses are no problem but a level 12 officer beats me easily. Explain that?! I put in a lot of time into this game and I've now spent some $. Only to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOMDEALER View Post
    Since I've beaten a campaign mission, received anything of value from a gold or silver chest, or felt much of any kind of accomplishment. That's with daily gameplay. At the level I'm at I should still be able to acheive something! Now I'm struggling to even beat officers. Level 16 bosses are no problem but a level 12 officer beats me easily. Explain that?! I put in a lot of time into this game and I've now spent some $. Only to be disappointed.

Read your second to last sentence then think about what it says.

Iam quitting before I get started , gree suks and should be completely shut down , I'll be damned if I go through this again with gree