Unplayable Event - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unplayable Event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hmm... guess I'll disagree/troll as it seems to be called. I love it my main can deploy units with otherwise worthless in game cash, units almost as strong as the gold units. My mini who is in a low faction save and raids in preparation for the event. Sure it can't afford to drop 200+ max units a war but with strategy the little units i saved for can swing a node (s) in your favor. Play the game at your level.

I couldn't always compete in events w my main, be it too low atk, too low energy, or too low iph. I grew that player over time and as i could i did. I certainly didn't complain. It motivated me to get a stronger account. Winning free fl units is nice but for llp but shouldn't hinder progress with a strategy.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc Burn View Post
    Hmm... guess I'll disagree/troll as it seems to be called. I love it my main can deploy units with otherwise worthless in game cash, units almost as strong as the gold units. My mini who is in a low faction save and raids in preparation for the event. Sure it can't afford to drop 200+ max units a war but with strategy the little units i saved for can swing a node (s) in your favor. Play the game at your level.

I couldn't always compete in events w my main, be it too low atk, too low energy, or too low iph. I grew that player over time and as i could i did. I certainly didn't complain. It motivated me to get a stronger account. Winning free fl units is nice but for llp but shouldn't hinder progress with a strategy.
    Think some of you need to start a "How I gree my player and didn't complain thread, Yay good for me"!

So what you are saying is you should raid all cycle to play FL, not to build/upgrade/donate to faction and you will have the perfect player?
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Loki KAD View Post
    You are so very wrong!
    You hijack these valid posts for your own amusement thinking only of yourself and the bullies who join you.
    Spouting verbal dihhorea just for the sake of it.

Read the original post, it asks for units affordable for LIP NOT with the same force, we just want to play too as do many in my faction.

Players like you are morons, you think GREE survives solely on top 100 factions?
    They need the rest of the community too to buy the small but frequent gold purchases.
    This is as much our game as it is yours so STOP trying to force us out with your ridicule and Snide comments.

Learn to read and say something constructive!

Loki
    Hey Sally (a.k.a, Loki), you can go pound sand! Apparently you are not the sharpest bulb in the knife drawer either. I do just fine in my top 1oo faction and I do just fine with my minis that are not top 100! Don't start nuttin, wont be nuttin!

So what if the units are more expensive? That just means you dont get to use all of your deploys! Is that what your complaint is? you want to buy a really cheap crappy units so you can deploy every single time and make no difference while doing it? why not deploy fewer of a more expensive unit? I bought 300 of the cheapest unit for my mini. All I could afford with that account. Shame on me if I blow my wad right off the bat like you apparently did. I will find the right time and contribute to the team success.

You just need to be smart about how you play the game there bud.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To sum up this thread, some people with low level accounts would like to be able to buy and deploy a completely useless unit that has no practical outcome on a frontline war.

Additionally, they want massive rewards from every single battle (like the ones in WD) because the end of frontline awards are not worth playing for?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post
    Think some of you need to start a "How I gree my player and didn't complain thread, Yay good for me"!

So what you are saying is you should raid all cycle to play FL, not to build/upgrade/donate to faction and you will have the perfect player?
    Seriously Drakhoan, why so negative. Not every silver lining has a cloud......

I play MW to have fun. If it's not fun, or there are too many things you don't like, don't play.

MW is a great game. Just smile and keep tapping......

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    the lesson is people love to complain. come out with an idea to help newer players and older players rage. come up with an event for people who have played for 2+ years and people still rage.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post
    I may not agree with Pidgeot, but... When two teams take the field one may have not won a single game while the other is undefeated... yet both are able to take the field. That is competition and that is the issue HERE!
    His complaint was that his game should not be dependent on another's game. That's all this game is about! None of these events are independent of anything else in this game. It all about competing all the time against others, so yes everyone's game is absolutely dependent on someone elses game. Pidge apparently doesn't want to compete though. It sounds like he is just not a very good player and wants to blame everyone else for what he doesn't have. It takes a long time to get a solid account if you aren't willing to spend a ton of cash. But instead he wants it all right now. There were a lot of people in my faction that spent far more money than I ever did, yet I had stats 5x what they did. How is that? Because I played smarter than them. Because I put more time in than them.

Just curious pidge, are you by chance a fourth generation welfare recipient?
    Last edited by Adm. J(K96); 10-31-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jj JJ View Post
    Hey Sally (a.k.a, Loki), you can go pound sand! Apparently you are not the sharpest bulb in the knife drawer either. I do just fine in my top 1oo faction and I do just fine with my minis that are not top 100! Don't start nuttin, wont be nuttin!

So what if the units are more expensive? That just means you dont get to use all of your deploys! Is that what your complaint is? you want to buy a really cheap crappy units so you can deploy every single time and make no difference while doing it? why not deploy fewer of a more expensive unit? I bought 300 of the cheapest unit for my mini. All I could afford with that account. Shame on me if I blow my wad right off the bat like you apparently did. I will find the right time and contribute to the team success.

You just need to be smart about how you play the game there bud.
    You're talking rubbish mate!

I'm well aware of how to play the game and buy units etc... My mini has a good ranking for it's level, I started this thread because I can see how this event is unplayable for many.

It's a game that many cant play!

I don't want to sit on the side lines I want to join in and be a part of a great event.

You started the first of many threads that belittles players that just want to join in the fun, how is that possible if we sit this one out.

Oh and the nonsensical jibber jabber you spouted wasn't funny, stupid yes but not funny.

Loki
    Join the BEST to be the BEST

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    His complaint was that his game should not be dependent on another's game. That's all this game is about! None of these events are independent of anything else in this game. It all about competing all the time against others, so yes everyone's game is absolutely dependent on someone elses game. Pidge apparently doesn't want to compete though. It sounds like he is just not a very good player and wants to blame everyone else for what he doesn't have. It takes a long time to get a solid account if you aren't willing to spend a ton of cash. But instead he wants it all right now. There were a lot of people in my faction that spent far more money than I ever did, yet I had stats 5x what they did. How is that? Because I played smarter than them. Because I put more time in than them.

Just curious pidge, are you by chance a fourth generation welfare recipient?

screenshot windows

I do pretty well for myself and have no problem with events. My game is not dependent of anothers but I use raiding to help "top things off". The problem is raiding is a lot harder now with the collect all button. You hit someone once and if they are active, they will log on and hit that button. Playing a game should never depend on anothers game for progress. The game should be more than helpful to get players going. Even in games that require grinding, players gain enough to play their game. I spend as little as I can and go after what I want. I play smart but thats because I work on what works.

The problem is with players like you, who cant see outside their own situations. I have lots of what most players dont have but I want them to have it, if they put the work in. The problem is most players put in the hard work but still dont have. They run nonstop overlapping LTQ event, the odd overlapping health events and dont listen to their players. You feel because you or other spend money means they earned or deserve something.

You are the problem that plague free to play games.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jj JJ View Post
    Do you also complain that stronger accounts kick the crap out of you minis? Or that stronger accounts do better in other events? I have 2 minis that are around 2 mil iph and it has taken 9 months to build them to that level. Big whoop that I can't buy 2000 blue flag hommies! I buy what I can afford and have fun with that! I help my faction as I can. If you want to buy some blue flags go raid for cash or buy it from greed!

This event is one of the better ones they have now. Our faction has a battle every four hours and we have fun doing it. Sometimes we win, sometimes we don't. If you don't enjoy it don't play it.

Would you really rather be in another WD where you have to be glued to your phone constantly? Where the only thing that matters is if you have more gold players than the other team? Or epic boss where you have access the game every three minutes to take down another boss? Haw about another raid boss where you have to beg for help because your not strong enough to get as far as you want too?
    They're complaining because with thier incomes they can't afford ANY units so they are completely unable to play the event, i have 6m IPH and have a hard time playing using only the cheap units

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhil View Post
    They're complaining because with thier incomes they can't afford ANY units so they are completely unable to play the event, i have 6m IPH and have a hard time playing using only the cheap units
    Then people should play harder and longer. Don't expect a seat at table......earn it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol pidge. You really are clueless. Given enough time, they can have a lot too. Even if they dont pay. Why exactly am I the Problem?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Then people should play harder and longer. Don't expect a seat at table......earn it.
    It's a game that anybody should be able to play, nobody is saying they want a free ride.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade John View Post
    the lesson is people love to complain. come out with an idea to help newer players and older players rage. come up with an event for people who have played for 2+ years and people still rage.
    This is the money shot!!!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Lol pidge. You really are clueless. Given enough time, they can have a lot too. Even if they dont pay. Why exactly am I the Problem?
    Tunnel vision and an inability to understand what is being said here.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--