Unplayable Event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unplayable Event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Unplayable Event

Front Line is unplayable for Low Level Players (LLP) or Low income Players (LIP)

I myself make 50mil iph but my LLP makes 330k it means that my 2nd account will sit with 250 deploys most of the event. There must be hundreds if not thousands of players in the same boat.
    Why create a great event only to ruin it with unaffordable units?

I understand there is a need to make money, however I'm sure by enticing players with a chance to do well is a better way to get players to spend real cash.

Tadaaah & community support you need to sort this out and make this awesome event playable for everyone again!

Best Regards

Loki
    Join the BEST to be the BEST

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Yes, this was my favorite event because EVERYONE could play it, albeit better with high IPH. Now that only super high IPH players can participate with any veracity, this event has tanked. Like Loki only one account I have is able to afford any more than 100 of the lowest unit offered.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agree. Having two gold units out of 4? Unnecessary and greedy.

It was fine before. Why change it? Don't fix what is not broken....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The 5 gold unit is USELESS. Who's going to buy that? Drop it and bring the tanks back in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    whole event is pretty lame. only needs to be 30 minutes also. 1 hour for waiting to see what happens in the last 5 minutes is a tad boring.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've got old FL troops that I can't use.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Added to the worst... there is no rewards for all position after a battle.
    No free units for the LIP.
    Therefore, the participation for this round and future (if same kind of arrangement)will be low.

Let's take it as a rest event for most LLP & LIP.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like it. I have worked on my iph for two years. This benefits me. My mini is in the same faction so it's getting the rewards as well without doing any work.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    I like it. I have worked on my iph for two years. This benefits me. My mini is in the same faction so it's getting the rewards as well without doing any work.
    Same thing here, but I want my mini's to be able to work too... not just freeload!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I deploy all units from my mini in one battle. Just keep winning battles and amass units with mini. Then deploy all at the end.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Would be nice if we were getting units for placings.. 😳 I do the same to get individual on mini...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Stop complaining!

Do you also complain that stronger accounts kick the crap out of you minis? Or that stronger accounts do better in other events? I have 2 minis that are around 2 mil iph and it has taken 9 months to build them to that level. Big whoop that I can't buy 2000 blue flag hommies! I buy what I can afford and have fun with that! I help my faction as I can. If you want to buy some blue flags go raid for cash or buy it from greed!

This event is one of the better ones they have now. Our faction has a battle every four hours and we have fun doing it. Sometimes we win, sometimes we don't. If you don't enjoy it don't play it.

Would you really rather be in another WD where you have to be glued to your phone constantly? Where the only thing that matters is if you have more gold players than the other team? Or epic boss where you have access the game every three minutes to take down another boss? Haw about another raid boss where you have to beg for help because your not strong enough to get as far as you want too?

Post Count
    here here jj
    Why should an LLP expect to be able to deploy the same force as an established player?
    Start off small with a low ranking and fight others at the same level. Work your way up over time or with gold like everyone else.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jj jj View Post
    do you also complain that stronger accounts kick the crap out of you minis? Or that stronger accounts do better in other events? I have 2 minis that are around 2 mil iph and it has taken 9 months to build them to that level. Big whoop that i can't buy 2000 blue flag hommies! I buy what i can afford and have fun with that! I help my faction as i can. If you want to buy some blue flags go raid for cash or buy it from greed!

This event is one of the better ones they have now. Our faction has a battle every four hours and we have fun doing it. Sometimes we win, sometimes we don't. If you don't enjoy it don't play it.

Would you really rather be in another wd where you have to be glued to your phone constantly? Where the only thing that matters is if you have more gold players than the other team? Or epic boss where you have access the game every three minutes to take down another boss? Haw about another raid boss where you have to beg for help because your not strong enough to get as far as you want too?
    yes!!! ^^

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jj JJ View Post
    Do you also complain that stronger accounts kick the crap out of you minis? Or that stronger accounts do better in other events? I have 2 minis that are around 2 mil iph and it has taken 9 months to build them to that level. Big whoop that I can't buy 2000 blue flag hommies! I buy what I can afford and have fun with that! I help my faction as I can. If you want to buy some blue flags go raid for cash or buy it from greed!

Would you really rather be in another WD where you have to be glued to your phone constantly? Where the only thing that matters is if you have more gold players than the other team? Or epic boss where you have access the game every three minutes to take down another boss? Haw about another raid boss where you have to beg for help because your not strong enough to get as far as you want too?
    I agree. Actually my whole factions agrees. This is one of the more fun events in the game. But I suppose there will always be someone who hates it - and others who jump on the thread bandwagon with him.

Not all events are going to be good for mini's. Do as much as you can and don't expect to be spectacular until you build yourself.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!