videos not giving free gold since boycott

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: videos not giving free gold since boycott

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

videos not giving free gold since boycott

ok not a noob but chances are free gold helps to get a guy by but it's been non existent since boycott not cool and thanks gree for making a loyal customer feel like a bum

Post Count
    Its been a lot longer than that for me , Ive given up even checking now .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Banned
    Post Count
    Who said the boycott had no impact?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Going a step further, i don't even have "offers" available anymore. Can't even download apps to get gold.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think it may be up to the device. My iPad 3 always gets about 150-200 worth of video gold in about a month and my nexus 5 occasionally gives me videos once every few days. The download apps also work for both

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Since a week videos not paying out here!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ever since the update happened is when mine completely stopped.
    version 4.9.1 was allowing me to watch videos but every so often the little pop up says"your reward will pay out shortly" only to get paid about 3/4 of the time. left it alone for a day then I start getting paid
    now I have version 5.5.1 and I'm able to watch videos but never get that little pop up.
    are you going to tell me its because of my device? I think not. this is on Gree's end
    whats sad is when Gree changed the version of the offers page there was videos in there and I somehow managed to watch about 150(woohoo) and was only paid 22 gold. Submitted a ticket and Gree gave me a whopping 10 bars for compensation. ever since then I gave up on ticket submissions about gold
    I use an LG phone as well as a Samsung Tab

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i don't think you're allowed to say the B word.
    Pagoda no good.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thedill View Post
    I think it may be up to the device. My iPad 3 always gets about 150-200 worth of video gold in about a month and my nexus 5 occasionally gives me videos once every few days. The download apps also work for both
    it seems to work fine for iOS
    but android is now affected

Post Count
    I can say this from my experience.
    It's is based on your country location,depends on the company that targets their costumer base,if they think that they can profit more from one country than the other one.That is why i don't have free gold by watching videos or by pressing tapjoy button,i can just download apps to earn some in game currency.
    So the option to get a free gold or not it is not determined by Gree it is by Tapjoy or any other service that provides videos for you to watch
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-04-2014 at 05:49 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    it seems to work fine for iOS
    but android is now affected
    And who knows maybe and software of device have to do something with it,but I doubt it
    But most marketing videos goes to ios,so maybe that is why you currently don't have it on android
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-04-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    I have 2 devices, both iOS. My main account on my iphone gets random videos. My mini, played on an ipad and has never ever received 1 single free bar of gold from watching videos. it's never even had a video available to watch. Every time I check on the ipad, I get a message that says "sorry, video cap / limit for the day has been reached". Really? So the cap is zero? I wonder if uninstall and reinstall would change anything?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

For those of you receiving gold videos and not receiving gold, we are currently looking into this. We don't have any news on this topic at this time.

For those of you who don't receive gold offer videos, we have no say in this matter. The ad agencies choose who they want to target for these offers. We can't change this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for your reply Tadaaah

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    IPhone gets videos and gold, my android finally started getting videos today and is not getting gold for watching them.