Updated…Help! iOS 8.1 download crashed my iphone

Has anyone else had this happen? I had hoped I would be able to recover my account in Game Center. Every other game I play came through intact, but LoW started me from scratch after I downloaded it from the iCloud. I've lost months of work and hard-won SR and UR units. Does anyone know how to fix it? Gree, any help?
    Last edited by Ldomino; 11-05-2014 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Update

Yes this happened to me to. 1) click the bottom left of the LoW main screen where you can select "contact us, settings, news". 2) click the settings. 3) bottom right hand corner you'll see A category that says "multi devices" underneath it is "facebook" and the "game center icon" with the word "use" beside them.. 4) click use beside the Game Center icon and your old name should appear, click your old name and that should work..

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, it didn't work. For some reason Game Center is recognizing me and greets me as always, but it isn't giving me my old account back. Gree has been ungodly slow to respond so I will likely miss the rest of the current Boss event and the chance to win those units. I can live with that if I can just get my squad back and all my gold bars and morale.

Your account CAN be restored.

Update: Gree was wonderful once they were able to get to my ticket. I gather the delay was due to work that they were doing on the process used to transfer an account to a new phone ID, etc. They were able to restore my account completely and the only thing I had to do was re-join my alliance. And get used to the new power boost that they gave to all R, SR, and UR units. Wow, what a difference! Anyway, I posted an update in the event someone else has this happen to them. Your account CAN be restored. Here is the info you need to gather before contacting Gree: your game name and level, amount of gold in your bank (if any), the original install date (can be found under your purchase history in iTunes Store), and the dates, package type, and amount of any purchases you have made (also found in your purchase history in your acct at iTunes Store). I hope this info helps anyone who has this problem in future.
    Last edited by Ldomino; 11-05-2014 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Addition