Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Red face [Update] New Android Version Now Available!

Attention Knights! The new Android update has arrived (iOS coming soon)! Download today for awesome new features including:

Coming Soon...HEROIC Mode!
    - Defeat the Dark Prince to unlock Heroic mode, collect Starcrystals and craft EPIC ARMOR!

Smelt Your Armor for Gold!
    - You can now transform armor into gold!

Account Binding!
    - Earn 5 FREE Gems with your 1st account binding!

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
    - Performance and Optimization Improvements

My android not showing an update yet? Is this update live or coming soon?

Just a heads up!

Heroic Mode won't be available until a sort time after iOS users get their build, as we all know it takes Apple some time to review the build :| We'll have more info on Heroic Mode in the coming week, how to access, what it is, and official start date!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    My android not showing an update yet? Is this update live or coming soon?
    It can take some time to show in the App Store. Keep checking back and it should be available shortly!

Are some of the halloween armors bugged after update. Since the mono water shows it now have air/water and the mono air has changed to mono spirit ?

Please fix the elements on the armors from the halloween event.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    Are some of the halloween armors bugged after update. Since the mono water shows it now have air/water and the mono air has changed to mono spirit ?
    The team is aware of this issue and working on a fix. Thanks for letting us know.

Can you comment on Guardian's Wargear being fusable and the Odin's Call glitch? I'm sure Odin's Call is just glitched, but is Guardian's Wargear actually supposed to be fusable or is this a glitch as well?
    no

Response to everything but that^
    What a shock...
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    Response to everything but that^
    What a shock...
    I think people should just let it go the problem is fixed I believe and I mean gree is trying to bring new content to the game for us bugs and glitches should be expected I don't think their is any need to get worked up

Problem is not fixed it's worse. More epics are being discovered fusible, blaze stone and Ronan I saw. Oh and btw, after I wrote my previous reaponse I fused a guardians haha
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Problem is not fixed it's worse. More epics are being discovered fusible, blaze stone and Ronan I saw. Oh and btw, after I wrote my previous reaponse I fused a guardians haha
    Is that a real problem? I'm thankful they are giving us the opportunity to get them, some old vetarans shoudn't be mad. Fusion is a gamble so it's not that you will get it "for free". It requires much luck and bunch of armors which might last a couple of months... Take what they have gave you and just enjoy it.

I'm all for making all epics fusible, just not war epics. CLEARLY almost every single person that goes for t10 epics wants them exclusive. And since they are the ones they pay grees pay checks, maybe they should keep them happy. No more people pay to play=no more game.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I'm all for making all epics fusible, just not war epics. CLEARLY almost every single person that goes for t10 epics wants them exclusive. And since they are the ones they pay grees pay checks, maybe they should keep them happy. No more people pay to play=no more game.
    If you think t10 players are the only ones "paying grees pay checks" you're incredibly naive.

Chests probably make gree more $$$ than wars do. So maybe it should be reversed?

Of course t10 wars aren't the only way they make money, but I can assure that they make a lot from them. Also, a lot of chest openers are the same people that go t10. Why mess with that? I just don't get it
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC