Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread: New KnD update!

Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Are that going to make star metal a fuse able element now?

iOS has had the quest started and we have the smelt armor. Heroic mode should be real soon
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    iOS has had the quest started and we have the smelt armor. Heroic mode should be real soon
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ng-Heroic-Mode

Since we are 24hrs from the launch of the "heroic mode" i will let you all in on a secret.

Open the K&D app, tap menu, tap options, select FAQ tab, tap other FAQ, select "what is heroic mode". It will actually give you all the information you need.

Enjoy
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Sweet thanks for the info

So I guess the tl;dr is:
    • 1 event (28 day length) with 1 craftable epic per month
    • farm 8 fragments from each of 8 storyline locations (8x8=64 total) on "heroic" to craft the non-plus
    • level the armor to 35 (odd, same as epic boss, even though epics get 3rd visual stage at 50...)
    • farm another 8x8 fragments to craft the plus
    • set epic+ crafting before event ends

I guess this means the "heroic" armors will all be new ones and not any of the old, fusable ones.
    (otherwise people who fused those/got them from chests etc. would have half an event headstart for that month.)
    Since you will be crafting an epic+ (well they call it "improved version", but it would be confusing if they used a different indicator than the "+"...), I guess the non-plus will likely be statted close to boss+ so the improved/plus doesn't come up to the level of newest war/chest epics.

edit: I hope "heroic" is flagged to not proc the epic boss, just like Kingdom of Darkness is, or lots of people will get annoyed...
    Last edited by Marco_; 11-19-2014 at 02:50 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    So I guess the tl;dr is:
    • 1 event (28 day length) with 1 craftable epic per month
    • farm 8 fragments from each of 8 storyline locations (8x8=64 total) on "heroic" to craft the non-plus
    • level the armor to 35 (odd, same as epic boss, even though epics get 3rd visual stage at 50...)
    • farm another 8x8 fragments to craft the plus
    • set epic+ crafting before event ends

I guess this means the "heroic" armors will all be new ones and not any of the old, fusable ones.
    (otherwise people who fused those/got them from chests etc. would have half an event headstart for that month.)
    Since you will be crafting an epic+ (well they call it "improved version", but it would be confusing if they used a different indicator than the "+"...), I guess the non-plus will likely be statted close to boss+ so the improved/plus doesn't come up to the level of newest war/chest epics.

edit: I hope "heroic" is flagged to not proc the epic boss, just like Kingdom of Darkness is, or lots of people will get annoyed...
    Im so excited, it will come today or tomorrow?!

Legendary Epic....... hmmmmmm