Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: New KnD update!

That happened to me for a while but it cleared up....for now

Free gems still dysfunctional.

Armor elements seem to be hotfixed.

So according to the Heroic Path 2 quest, you need to farm 8 fragments from an area to form 1 Starcrystal.
    I sure hope that either there are different types of Starcrystals as materials for multiple epics or 1 type of Starcrystal used for currency in a epic materials shop and not just 1 type of StarCrystal that is used to craft 1 (new) epic...
    (The "Star" in the name also worries me a bit, since we already have the terms Starmetal/Kaleidoscopic.)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

What did happen with Odin?

Strange New Mono Eartb

What is the new armor I've been fighting that is mono earth? It looks like a nemesis armor (maybe from Alucard? ). I tried to ul a scree shot, but I'm not being allowed to for some reason. I'll try again in another post. Maybe a stat glitch on that particular armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Evcrynne View Post
    What is the new armor I've been fighting that is mono earth? It looks like a nemesis armor (maybe from Alucard? ). I tried to ul a scree shot, but I'm not being allowed to for some reason. I'll try again in another post. Maybe a stat glitch on that particular armor?

That's stage 2 of Odin

Well, looks like someone really messed up some tables in that update:
    - element changes on a few armors (seems fixed now)
    - odin's call pointing to the wrong picture(s)
    - war epic fusable
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Reporting Issues

My name is Jia JUn and I am a user of knight and dragon.
    My account was being said that the save data is not up to date so I followed the instructions by reporting the issues to Gree.... However, I still do not get to play the game and I still cant log in due to this... Pls help me solve this.. I have sent 2-3 emails to Gree already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Smelt Your Armor for Gold!
    - You can now transform armor into gold!
    Mountains of gold already... I would have preferred "batch enhance" instead. (for ex. I select 78 Crius armors, it nicely splits that into 19 sets of 4 and 1 set of 2 and enhances all 78 into the armor I selected in one go with shortened enhancement animation)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Well, looks like someone really messed up some tables in that update:
    - element changes on a few armors (seems fixed now)
    - odin's call pointing to the wrong picture(s)
    - war epic fusable
    Not to forget firestorm and peacock already became fusable

I will be shocked if the epic armor is better than eba+ and am expecting us to get either moonturd, blaze, or tec. At the very least we'll have something to combine our eba armors with to increase our chances of getting something useful.
    Knights of Furyans

Don't be so cynical. It could also be the Soulshard epic!

Hi guys, new to forum but been playing for a while. Does anyone know when this update will happen on IOS? Would love to see some new content in the game.

We're all hoping sooner than later since Android got the update, but it won't actually be turned on until IOS gets theirs.

Should have some additional information soon...

Last Thursday, GREE stated on Facebook: "Attention Knights! Please Note: Heroic Mode won’t be available until a short time after iOS users receive their build. We’ll have more info in the coming week on what Heroic Mode is, how to access it, and the official start date!"
    Knights of Furyans