Thumbs down Sabotage, Recruiting Woes and Farewells

Sadly someone within my own alliance dismantled it from within. In a vicious act of sabaotage, nearly all of the members of Gurkorna1337 were removed (kicked) from the alliance. I logged in to find only 4 members including myself. Down from a hard won meager 34 members (out of our max capacity of 70.)

Frankly, I don't ever want to know who perpetrated this awful act.

What matters is that in minutes someone was able to do IRREPARABLE DAMAGE. The reason this is so devastating falls directly on the shoulders of GREE and MunkyFun. Your complete ineptitude at developing or incorporating a workable recruiting system into the game makes this devasting event A THOUSAND TIMES WORSE than it should be.

Having spent MONTHS recruiting a mere handful of new players through various EXTERNAL (and extremely ineffective) recruiting options. The prospect of starting over from scratch wasn't just daunting. It was laughably pointless.

So with regret and sadness, I kicked out the 3 remaining members (sorry guys) and then finished what the saboateur started myself. I made it impossible to rejoin and I removed myself.

I wish all of our alliance's former members well. It was fun while it lasted. But it is over.

This blow has devasted my desire to put any serious hours of play time into this sadly dysfunctional game for a while. I may end up logging in occasionally or even continuing to lurk here out of habit.

R.I.P. Gurkorna1337
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-30-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Killer, we have a few open spots over at Ky420 if you're looking for a new alliance to join. We are consistently in the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    Killer, we have a few open spots over at Ky420 if you're looking for a new alliance to join. We are consistently in the top 10.
    Killer, we at Destruction,Inc. (the real one and not the imitators) have opening spots. PM me for details if you are interested.

AmadeusINC
    Commander

It's too bad you (Destruction, Inc.) use that crappy Paligrino instead of groupme, kakao or line (which are all much better). Otherwise I (and a few other highly active players) might be tempted to join you

Well again...we have tried groupme in the past and it failed us miserably. None of our members were able to join our chat room so we switched to Palringo and have had no problems since. I remember asking you in the past what makes the other chat apps better and I have yet to get a reply. I am simply curious is all.

AmadeusINC
    Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Killer, we at Destruction,Inc. (the real one and not the imitators) have opening spots. PM me for details if you are interested.

AmadeusINC
    Commander

can I join you?

been playing nearly 3 mths and lvl 225 now.
    looking for active alliance to join.

Quote Originally Posted by HYE View Post
    can I join you?

been playing nearly 3 mths and lvl 225 now.
    looking for active alliance to join.
    I'm going to send you a private message

AmadeusINC
    Commander

Well I need a new home then ex member level 79 any takers ?

Awesome to see you all being supportive and lending a helping hand in making sure these guys can still do battle. We'll look to see if we can find more/better ways to help with recruiting.

BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Well again...we have tried groupme in the past and it failed us miserably. None of our members were able to join our chat room so we switched to Palringo and have had no problems since. I remember asking you in the past what makes the other chat apps better and I have yet to get a reply. I am simply curious is all.

AmadeusINC
    Commander
    I've used Paligrino, Kakao and Groupme (and still use the last two) for years for both running a KA guild and in an MW faction. I've found that Palgrino is too clunky to use for anything more than a few posts. Trying to coordinate a guild/faction/alliance event is much easier using the last two. An MW faction I was in finally quit using Palgrino because of this (thankfully). I hear Line is even better but haven't tried it yet.

While it's true members have to be able to register with an email address (use gmail, you can add them easily and the member doesn't need to find and click on the invite) for groupme, or a phone number for kakao, once you've got that done they are both worry free.

While I'm in a top 5 alliance now, it's been a struggle to even get people to join comms. I'd much rather be ahead of the curve and have everything in place and functioning for when the inevitable alliance events arrive here. So, if I can find that I'd be a happy camper

I appreciate all the offers. And I will consider them for sure when I'm ready to play again. I am still lurking on the forum and responding to the odd item of interest. But I'm not playing. So I'll wait to join an alliance when I'm ready to play again.

Thanks for looking after our former members too. They're a great bunch.

As for me, I'm trying out a couple games and logging a few hours in a couple old faves for now.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
    KillerKuma
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 11-01-2014 at 04:04 AM.