Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: Power Boost

Power Boost

I see some players have gotten a power boost upgrade that gives their R, SR, and UR units a massive stat boost. Why isn't this made available to all players at the same time?

Game Changer

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    I see some players have gotten a power boost upgrade that gives their R, SR, and UR units a massive stat boost. Why isn't this made available to all players at the same time?
    I got it, and it completely changes the game. First off, all those level 30 UR units sitting in my storage have become valuable players. Secondly, all my UCs just became training fodder, including my rocket squads. Third, the Boss's officers also got the power boost. I had to try 3 different combinations of units before I found the right cards to take out Lt. Kozlov, whom I could defeat with ease before the boost. Fourth, beating the lvl 50+ Bosses with only 1 morale just became easy-peasy. ��
    Last edited by eagleProphet; 10-30-2014 at 09:51 AM.

Power boost?

What are you guys talking about? Did gree boost the stats on some units?

EDIT:

Holy tits, I see the power boost now. LOL!
    Last edited by Hunter Hespen; 10-30-2014 at 09:59 AM.

I wish I could get it - taking 3 attacks now on L60+ bosses - where is my power boost Gree!!!

I wish I could get it - taking 3 attacks now on L60+ bosses - where is my power boost Gree!!!
    Try reinstalling, worked for me

I am having extreme mixed feelings about this power boost re-balance... I am not so sure it was a good idea. Just my initial feelings after playing for 10 minutes though.

I've hard-closed and restarted several times and no power boost. I've delted and reinstalled x2 and no power boost. This is not really fair that some have it and dome don't Gree! Please address this and let us know when it will be available to all!

Something is off about this power boost

The damage of my "40/40 SR 195 Daedalus" suddenly dropped to 708 while the health was increased to 11328. This can't be right. It's a SR unit and one of my most powerful air defense weapon and now it's literally useless.

Power boost is an understatement. No complaints here. Always thought Ultra Rare units were not too much better than SR. Now there is a difference.

So - is there anyone besides me that doesn't have the power boost?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Hespen View Post
    I am having extreme mixed feelings about this power boost re-balance... I am not so sure it was a good idea. Just my initial feelings after playing for 10 minutes though.
    Go check out those unpromoted UR units gathering dust in your storage, and your feelings won't be mixed.

Question I do not.have the boost either

So - is there anyone besides me that doesn't have the power boost?
    At least I sew no difference in my R units, nor in my one UR unit

I'm curious about it, but don't see anything yet. I suppose it's rolling out slowly like the Campaign Objectives?

I want to know how it works. Can it be turned off and on? Does it cost anything real $$ or gold or fake money??

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    I'm curious about it, but don't see anything yet. I suppose it's rolling out slowly like the Campaign Objectives?

I want to know how it works. Can it be turned off and on? Does it cost anything real $$ or gold or fake money??
    CJCJ, it is a universal update for every unit. You cannot change it. It costs no extra money or gold. Basically all units are stronger and they have increased the power gap between UR and SR, SR and R, and so forth. Basically I am able to beat a lvl 92 boss the first time around using no extra morale. Hope this helps.

Also Gree. Not every player has received this update, is it something that is rolling out slow like some members are implying? DETAILS PLEASE

AmadeusINC
    Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    It is a free, permanent upgrade to all units that are Rare or higher. There's a message from HQ about it under "News" - "Messages." It was an auto-update. I received it this morning.