Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Power Boost

Thanks for the details, Amadeus and eagleProphet. I guess its just something that happens and when it does, I'll know it.

I guess they felt the need to recalibrate the numbers as the upper units weren't 'upper' enough!

At least I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten it yet.

But - hardly seems fair that some people have it (and can beat a L60+ Boss with 1 Attack) while others don't and need to use 4 or 5 attacks to kill the same boss while both have similar units.

Gree - you need to address this ASAP please - when will everyone have this boost?

At my end everything except Kullervo's rage got the boost.

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post

But - hardly seems fair that some people have it (and can beat a L60+ Boss with 1 Attack) while others don't and need to use 4 or 5 attacks to kill the same boss while both have similar units.

Gree - you need to address this ASAP please - when will everyone have this boost?
    Just to shed some light. I have a member who just now got the update. So I'm sure it is coming your way soon. Also waiting on a response to a reply I sent you on another thread.

AmadeusINC
    Commander

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    I got it, and it completely changes the game. First off, all those level 30 UR units sitting in my storage have become valuable players. Secondly, all my UCs just became training fodder, including my rocket squads. Third, the Boss's officers also got the power boost. I had to try 3 different combinations of units before I found the right cards to take out Lt. Kozlov, whom I could defeat with ease before the boost. Fourth, beating the lvl 50+ Bosses with only 1 morale just became easy-peasy. ��
    save the uc's you will need them for the new campaign events...

what this change does is make every SR/R/UC/C unit moot.

the game is now all about UR units. i have a level 50 sr unit that is weaker than a lvl 20 ur unit. go figure.

Finally just got it

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post

But not all units got the boost on both attack and defense AND as someone else pointed out the officers in the boss event got them too

So should all R and above have been upgraded on both att and def as the notice say or just most units on oat least one of the scores?

Unit Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    what this change does is make every SR/R/UC/C unit moot.

the game is now all about UR units. i have a level 50 sr unit that is weaker than a lvl 20 ur unit. go figure.
    Vast majority of units as follows:

Rares have doubled,
    SuperRares have quadrupled,
    UltraRares have increased 8 fold.

Well all my rare units have become obsolete over night, but UR now coming into their own, so if you have UR units, all is well. Boss event is also changed the boss in top right corner is seriously hard, but main boss tank is easy, so it's all quite balanced.

lt Kozlov

can anyone suggest a good combo or type of units for Lt Kozlov, with the new upgrades I can't get past him, no matter what I try, getting a bit annoying.

LUkENi VI

Is it me or is the lukeni hard to beat....b4 the boost the game was right and now I can't get past the lukeni no matter what I use.....

I agree with Rares instantly being obsolete. My level 20 UR smoke a vast majority of maxed level 50 Rares. I like the idea of adjustments to units, but this seems unbalancing. I'm betting there will be future enhancements/nerfs.

I got updated last night and it sure does change things. MAYBE GREE heard us complain about all those Lvl 20 UR and SR that were useless because we could never get a duplicate unit to promote. Now with this boost, Lvl 20 or 30 SR/UR can be used. But yes, of course its at the cost of other Rare units that are now 'weaker.'

The Lukeni?? Yeah, that got me too on Kozlov - a few times and it pissed me off! Load up w/UR,SR units - anything long range (I used a GaeBulg and the Sejanus, Commoners Revenge) It takes 3 or 4 hits to knock it out, so you will lose some units, but eventually it'll go down. A big copter might take it out too (it cant shoot aircraft, right?), but I couldn't get anything past all the other recon to get a shot.

Uh-oh... has anyone battled an Orontes yet??? The Janissary was my only chance against it and if Orontes got such a big boost - what could possibly take it out???

It really all comes to spending money. For people who don't want to spend some money on it, the SR and UR units are almost impossible to obtain...

I really LIKED the game, but these changes really make me consider to stop playing it, although i do have some UR and SR units like the Sejanus/Nessus...

Al comes down to the fact that Bronze/Silver keys are worthless and the UC units are just to level up the R/SR/UR units...

Pointless... Just get it back to what is was....

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    I got updated last night and it sure does change things. MAYBE GREE heard us complain about all those Lvl 20 UR and SR that were useless because we could never get a duplicate unit to promote. Now with this boost, Lvl 20 or 30 SR/UR can be used. But yes, of course its at the cost of other Rare units that are now 'weaker.'

The Lukeni?? Yeah, that got me too on Kozlov - a few times and it pissed me off! Load up w/UR,SR units - anything long range (I used a GaeBulg and the Sejanus, Commoners Revenge) It takes 3 or 4 hits to knock it out, so you will lose some units, but eventually it'll go down. A big copter might take it out too (it cant shoot aircraft, right?), but I couldn't get anything past all the other recon to get a shot.

Uh-oh... has anyone battled an Orontes yet??? The Janissary was my only chance against it and if Orontes got such a big boost - what could possibly take it out???
    thanks CJCJ I've only got Sejanus, I'm going to try two aircraft next time, but their stats are weaker, but it used to be Phoenix I used so will try again