"Customer Appreciation Month" has been a major letdown. Way to let us know you "care" - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Customer Appreciation Month" has been a major letdown. Way to let us know you "care"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! This is the first time that we are running this kind of event and we are happy to receive feedback and suggestions for how we can improve for next time we run the event. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed. We will continue to try and find ways to improve the overall experience (in game and in the forums). Thanks for the feedback.
    What did anybody get out of "customer appreciation month"? Absolutely squat. There was a Dev AMA that lasted for like 2 seconds and had less than 3 pages. I had legitimate questions but apparently I missed the incredibly tiny window of opportunity to post.

Further, You can look a few posts up on this page. Tadaaah is saying "but guys. We really do have goodies on the way." #1. You promised and did not deliver, a traditional Gree trait. #2. Goodies are not "customer appreciation." Customer appreciation is treating us with respect rather than money
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 11-04-2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Insults to staff Warning (Repeat)

Post Count

Sup

Thanks for the efforts, but if this company really want to show appreciation, fix the account transfer feature. Don't just say it's in the works. Have been playing for over 2 yrs now and that feature has never worked. What's the hold up?