GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event: Enigma Box - only getting 1 of the 8 units

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo De View Post
    Yeah Rolinz I probably blew my gold but now with 18 spider monkeys I'm in the running for top 150, only 10% infantry defense so not a big deal. What I wanted was that building output. First time I used gold on this event and first time I've got 10 tokens, always used cash and got 7-9 tokens when consistent with opening
    If you are to use gold, I would recommend doing it in the first 24 hours. The sooner you use gold very early on to reset the timer, the sooner you can complete the event.

Just from my experience.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    If you are to use gold, I would recommend doing it in the first 24 hours. The sooner you use gold very early on to reset the timer, the sooner you can complete the event.

Just from my experience.
    Thanks for advice Rolinz. I am now at 6/8. Have been doing cash hits. I need the mutated sniper and the mutated heavy armor still. On my iPhone account I've already got the mutated sniper with a cash hit just playing around not trying to win as that's my crappy account. So the only one I have yet to see is the last one 8/8 heavy armor. Seems like will be the hardest to obtain. The last two that I got was the October and now the jaguar the first two.

Post Count
    I have 7/8 units. Just need the Mutated Predator.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm on iOS and have 13 spiders and 7/8 on the box. No gold used at all.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I did it guys! 8/8 I've got the mutated Titan. Spent 395-435 gold total. Last night I used 150 gold resetting timer and after two cash hits switched to gold hits and got a spider monkey and two previous units, then booom got the heavy armor thought I would go to sleep while I was ahead. Was a good decision... Woke up this morning and did 1 gold open and boom mutated sniper for the win!!! Mind you I didn't know what the prize was for the lockbox until a day later when there was the flash screen showing the building output, I am happy with the 400 gold I spent I think it went well and was worth it. It could have got ugly this morning had I not gotten the first lol may have spent a ton and then regretting it! Thankfully I accomplished this goal and now I know that I can get the 10 tokens in future events. I thought like the OP that it couldn't be done, well with a little time, strategy, and gold it can be done.

Lurker
    Post Count
    BTW have 20 spider monkeys and currently during it out for the top 150 prize which holds a bonus for 10% infantry defense, will be a little bonus for me if I get this unintended unit and will make the gold spending that much more worth it!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Hotel View Post
    The only unit I've been able to collect so far is the 1st unit listed, the Mutated October [s].

This just seems statistically odd to have collected 6 (so far) of this same unit and none of the other 7 units.

Anyone else seeing this?
    Some time ago i had same problem. Same 14 units in the row on the first day. This was last time i used gold on lockbox event. Guy from Support said that everything is ok and closed ticket. Next day suddenly everythig went back to normal.... On first day of current lockbox all 15 cash opens - "sorry..." Day2 - 8 spiders and some units for 8/8.....

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Got 8/8 and 10/10 with no gold, just the cash option.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My luck is pretty good on these and the collect 10 crate. Once again got 8/8 and #10 boost unit with no gold. The 8/8 came on my last open with about 8 min to end of the event.

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo De View Post
    Anyone get all 8 units for the 5% building output bonus? I have 4/4 and have spent 225 gold, have 17 of the spider monkeys.
    That tells me your a mug.
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For the first time ever I got 10/10 and I did it gold free. I've used gold in the past and only got to 8/10. As far as the other part's concerned I got 5/8 units and luckily only got one unit twice. The variety in luck is stupendous