Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Guild Raid Bosses - Royal Skeleton Raid October 31 - November 3

For those who have been wondering what the next element for raid bosses are, they will be Dual Element of Spirit/Fire. This raid will again feature the 300% attack bonus for special attacks. The royal forces descend on Halloween and plan to take on guilds that are willing to fight back.

The Royal Skeletons leave November 3rd, so make sure you have your guild prepared prior to the event start. Start time for the event is as always 11am PST.

Since the weakness for this war is Fire/Water, I will do my best to get the new Boogeyman + armor. I only own the regular Lilith's Mantle and hope to get more armor for this event.
    Last edited by legalious; 10-30-2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Color Flip

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Since the weakness for this war is Fire/Water, I will do my best to get the new Boogeyman + armor. I only own the regular Lilith's Mantle and hope to get more armor for this event.
    Don't be silly. Raid ends the 3rd, Bogeyman ends the 4th and might require people to gem to get that collection deadline, so unless you gem big, there's no way you'll get a maxed Boogeyman+ in time for the raid.
    (as soon as I saw the raid's elements, I imagined Gree playing the trolololol song on a loop at their office...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Im going for T25!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Don't be silly. Raid ends the 3rd, Bogeyman ends the 4th and might require people to gem to get that collection deadline, so unless you gem big, there's no way you'll get a maxed Boogeyman+ in time for the raid.
    (as soon as I saw the raid's elements, I imagined Gree playing the trolololol song on a loop at their office...)
    Technically it's possible... for example my plus version will be ready 5 hours before the raid ends and can max it out immediately

I have been saving gems for a + version armor to craft. Since I did not use any for the previous bosses, so the Boogeyman will be crafted faster than usual.

Fire/Spirit? Take a look again! It's Spirit/Fire!!!
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 10-30-2014 at 09:53 AM.

For my Guild: "SKELLIES!!!" Lol

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    Fire/Spirit? Take a look again! It's Spirit/Fire!!!
    Tomato/Potato, either way its weakness is Water/Fire or is it Fire/Water?

Does anyone else see the boss and armor look a lot like a mix of some old epics?

I can't for the life of me figure out why we have another spirit/fire when we just had Bonesaw not too long ago.

The 300% special attack bonus....what exactly is that? Has this happened with previous Raids?

Is it us or the skellies, or both, that get the special bonus?

Is the special bonus the attack bonus you get from using a water/fire armor? Is usually just +100% damage for having a double bonus combo armor, yes?

They had it last raid too. The special attack is replaced with the 300% special
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Does anyone else see the boss and armor look a lot like a mix of some old epics?
    Some people actually believe that Water/Fire is more effective against Fire/Spirit than Fire/Water is...
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Some people actually believe that Water/Fire is more effective against Fire/Spirit than Fire/Water is...
    And that's nonsence. Element order only affects the special effect colors of the normal and special attack...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

element order makes no difference for fighting or fusing. fire/water or water/fire will hit for 200% attack against spirit/fire.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Funny guy...it really matters which one is atk or def
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks