Are any Android users getting Gold videos? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are any Android users getting Gold videos?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haven't gotten free gold videos on my android in over 4 months. Many tickets sent but gree just doesn't care about us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For the first time in about a month I got 21 videos yesterday

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Ios video gold not working

With ios its no longer possible to earn gold by watching videos. What the shall that be?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No videos available to me. If I go into the Offers and try to pull up a video, they typically have a redirect to some site without any videos.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This will be third time I have posted on this issue.I have sent numerous tickets to gree and get the same answer word for word from same rep when ticket subject language is changed.I have went as far as contacting Google as what I see iOS users do and they get results.Google reply is to give the game very bad reviews in play store.Looking at reviews from Android users they must have gotten the same reply from Google because its flooded with this issue.Google's statergy to make the Dev make changes from reviews is not working cause it been 7 months for me.As for some answers of location I think is way off base.I am located in the Washington DC.. New York corridor moving all along on business.If they say they don't want to advertise in one of the most advertised place in the world then all the sponsors on it missing this market??? Get real..give us the real answer.Here's my opinion if Android has the larger percentage of devices playing this game it would smart business to lock them out knowing the odds are in their favor that Android users will buy gold.You don't have to have 100% buying but if the user numbers are overwhelming the odds of making good money from a percentage of buying gold is still a great marketing by scamming Android users.Please respond to this post without the same old song and dance my friend!
    Last edited by skywalker_98; 11-07-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I doubt the missing Android videos is an effort by Gree to get people to buy gold.

I heard of a 'Gold Hack' a while ago and although I don't know any details about it my guess is that it had something to do with Android and Video gold. I stopped hearing about that hack about the same time that videos were disabled on Android.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Im getting videos as i type this on my s3

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

NO Videos Android

Me too, nil for months
    please add
    135 747 360
    405 337 287
    642 678 716

MARINES 381 126 987 is always looking for active members who have groupme regardless of level. Set to open so come and join. Thanks.

Post Count
    I've gotten about 3 vids in the past month on my driod, my iOS is getting about 10+ a day, untill this WD started and ain't got any since

Post Count
    I have 4 iPads, all from different eras of ipad. There seems to be no difference between those devices. I get usually 1 or 2 videos per day and then it locks. Meanwhile I have a faction member who has had 900 gold this weekend by watching videos. He is on an android phone about 6 months old. If Gree think we will spend hard cash on gold while they allow this nonsense they can forget it. this is my first Gold free war in a LOooong time.
    Other android users are also getting lots of free videos and gold. I don't have anyone iOS users in my faction who are getting free gold like that, and we have players from all over the world

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have never been able to get video on my android device

Post Count
    had over the weekend roundabout 400vids..all for 2 gold...if there is no gold video,try it again..the time will come and a vid is comin up...takes abit time,but it works for me..

Post Count
    watch them daily on android
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    900 gold over the weekend on android? 400 videos over the weekend on android? How?

Banned
    Post Count
    That's not what was said. The timeframe for getting that 900 gold was never given.