Are any Android users getting Gold videos?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are any Android users getting Gold videos?

Post Count

Are any Android users getting Gold videos?

I'm thinking GREE disabled android users from getting video gold but I want to make sure. Are any android users getting video gold?

Its been a few months now on all my android devices and they are very new.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ive had one video in during last three cycles, but as far as i know it just territorial difference, our faction has people all over rather globe and available video gold Depends more on where u are rather than platform..cant be 100% sure though.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

No its rigged, I have 1 ios device and 1 android device both in the same global position. Both accounts are between lvl 50 and lvl 100, in the last 3 months android has got 2 videos whilst the ios device has had prob about 40.

Post Count
    I dont know. It just says no videos for my device.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There was a Q&A with ask the developers and it was stated that the individual companies decide what devices they want their ads to run on, and iOS does have a distinct advantage. I get a couple videos on one device and not often on my other device--both Android.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm located in UK and had no videos for about 3 or 4 months but have started to see 2-3 a day over the past couple of cycles. Most are the normal fullscreen ads for other games but there are an increasing number of small YouTube type clips that run for up to 6 minutes.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    on the Videos button, hadn't been any for like couple months. but i find them occasionally now on the Offers button, halfway down. same deal 2gold/30sec video

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They said it depends on your device, older devices may not get videos, but I havent had any for the 2 weeks I've had my Galaxy S5
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Same here..i have accounts on both ios and android. .ive had no video for months on my S4..and 1-2 video per 2 weeks on ios

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I never get them anymore but I had another account on exact same kind of device that was getting video everyday same on my iOS

Post Count
    I am on Android and I have not gotten any videos in a couple of months.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Had more than 50 videos today and needed to stop cause I didn't have the time to watch more. But my second droid account only had maybe 10 the same time. No idea why it's different from account to account.
    It has something to do where you are located, most of the vids been in German language.
    I got both accounts on bluestacks btw. My iOS device maybe gets 1 a day

Olympic Peninsula - Washington State - USA
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    i have been able to watch videos for free gold without any problems for over a year now... my main account is on an iPad... i also have two iPhone accounts... and my son has an iPhone account... i can normally tap 40 gold on all four accounts over a 24-36 hour period of time... it has never given me all 40 gold at once... this is my routine...

- watch as many videos as the device will allow
    - close the menu but stay in the app
    - tap on faction and wait for approximately ten seconds
    (or until you are credited with the free gold you have earned)
    - exit the app
    - reload the app
    - repeat

possible factors that might affect a device's ability to participate in tapping for free gold include:
    - device type
    - time of day
    - level of advertising success (measured by how often you choose to download the advertised app)
    - frequency of attempts to tap for free gold... if you don't use it you might lose it
    - iOS/Android/MW version

some players are able to make this work... many of the players in my faction cannot get this to work... iOS and Android... i'm sure there are many factors i'm not aware of... but i can't help but think if someone were to transfer their account to me... i could make it work... give my routine a try... and please reply to this thread if it works for you...
    MODERN ZOMBIE KILLERS - THIS TEAM IS ON FIRE
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...58#post1465658
    We compete aggressively in all faction events!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    IOS gets them all day every day. Android has been a long long LONG time waiting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I went from 10 videos to 4 and now none for quite some time. I do have an older device but I doubt that is really the case