Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Eight 2*s for me as well.
    Last edited by Harbear; 11-03-2014 at 05:08 PM.
    Knights of Furyans

Got komodo, rest were **.

2 stars as usual from gree

I only opened 3 and got all 2*. I could not make the + versions in time to get more keys.

My sisters son did get: Vinewood Carapace, Sky Guardian and DeMortuis Robes+

5 times a 2* and three times a normal 3*. Just fodder.

Got Vinewood Carapace, Royal Flame Armor, and Molten Shroud...

Ahh, all my happy hopes, dashed again!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

8 + 8 + 3 keys over 3 accounts, 1x 4*, 1x 3*, rest 2*.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Tectonic Mantle which I already had so fused away, the other 7 were 2 stars. So worth the time & effort, not. But I fused the EB's & EB+ and managed to get a couple of Epics so worked out ok.
    Last edited by Mos20; 11-05-2014 at 03:00 AM.

Also opened a set of 11, since my free gems built up to above its treshold: 10x 2*, 1x 3*.
    Used the 4x 3* I got from chest and raid to fuse, ended up with 2x 4*.
    In other words the usual bad chest results got beaten by decent fusion results in number of 4*...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I bought the 24 hour special a 100 times to get 2000 gems and bought 80 chests with it. Got 1 Arcane Mantle and 3 Legendaries, rest was 2 stars. After all its totally not worth it but I'm already glad I got that Epic on like chest number 78 cuz I thought I would get none at all. I'm not gonna get mad like most people because it's a gamble game, you can get 5 epics or none I have seen enough proof of that. Probably never gonna spend again but it's still a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuruki View Post
    I bought the 24 hour special a 100 times to get 2000 gems and bought 80 chests with it. Got 1 Arcane Mantle and 3 Legendaries, rest was 2 stars. After all its totally not worth it but I'm already glad I got that Epic on like chest number 78 cuz I thought I would get none at all. I'm not gonna get mad like most people because it's a gamble game, you can get 5 epics or none I have seen enough proof of that. Probably never gonna spend again but it's still a fun game.
    Well, I would expect that... it's only 4x chest if it matters but you are right, it's a gamble. If I were you, I would saved these gems and would wait for Arcane Chest with guaranteed epic reward, at least it's a true statement.

Steam Wiz+, Flowstone, Stormrage, Lightning Lord, Riverstone, Glacier, Torchflame x2.

All 2*

8 2* as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stormagedon View Post
    I spent 18 gems to get energy. I had a connection error, and it appeared I didn't get the energy. I spent another 10 gems and all of the energy reappeared. I went to fight the boss, only to have another "connection error"...when I was able to get back in both gems AND energy disappeared. Because of your constant updates, I had to literally set an alarm clock every 4 hours, day and night, to make up the time. NOW THIS???? EITHER EXTEND THE DEADLINE OR GIVE ME THE KEYS, AND ARMOUR (including epic) THAT I HAVE EARNED! (I have already sent two emails...the usual canned response.)
    This is my luck!