Back on the Market again...Looking for a faction!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Back on the Market again...Looking for a faction!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Back on the Market again...Looking for a faction!

I joined a faction not even a month ago and they decided to drop half their team to become a Top 50 team. They missed out.

I am looking for a Top 100 faction or higher, that finishes all events: Raid Boss, FLTQs, Frontline. In my last faction, I finished in the top 10 of my faction. I am a loyal player to any faction that will be loyal to me and not drop me for sunny pastures...

I am a "Truckload of Gold a month for War" player. I finish all faction LTQs first and then my own. I have obtained 100 lvl boss a few months in a row and 150 last month. I also got the individual wrapper.

Level 239
    Attack: 1.8B
    Def: 1.1B something

** With Full Faction stats: my attack is 2.1B

IPH: 13M
    WD avg points: 60-90K <--- was Top 10 in my faction that finished 101 in last WD.
    Frontline: 10M <--- not a huge frontline player but willing to work on it.

I am looking for a Top 100 or higher faction. My only suggestion is to have all faction boosts. Please give me your faction code when contacting me. Looking for a long-term faction where I can grow and become a member of the team. I use GroupMe. I prefer it.

Lurker
    Post Count

Faction recruitment

Whats up man. We could use someone Ike yourself. We are a top 250 that finishes everything accept masters which we intend to do this time around. I know you are looking for a top 100 but we are a great friendly team. We use group me. Docbot. Have just about all the faction bonuses finished. If your interested hit us up. 370 006 605. Send me your email if interested and I can add you to our group chat and talk better there. Thx

Post Count
    Ping me we are looking for active players to secure top 100, we finished just outside last WD

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/10813933/aWH5EY

Stats

Casualty reduc -14%
    Health regen -30%
    G Attack +30%
    I Attack +35%
    A Attack +25%
    S Attack +15%
    G defense +35%
    I defense +35%
    A defense +35%
    S defense +35%
    Bulding defense +35%
    Building output +35%
    Guild +40

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmppppppp

Lurker
    Post Count

Faction with openings

I play with a faction that's made up of vets, they are a great group, and we are looking for active players. We rank around 1000 but we have a good shell of bonuses built up and the knowledge to grow quickly. We also have powerful friends.

Come to Groupme https://app.groupme.com/join_group/10835219/O1AfPz and we'll talk about it.
    Last edited by Grizzlyonu; 10-29-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmppppppp